• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

accounting...

nor

Reaction score
well,do you thing accounting is an easy subject or not ??????
Of course as an o level subject...:D

nor

Reaction score
does it need tutions or going through internet is enough:unsure:.......

Reaction score
well,do you thing accounting is an easy subject or not ??????
Of course as an o level subject...:D
yup its a easy sub but againt good old fashioned hard work is required and here u solely have to understand the theory of how to do stuff and the formats of making different accounts so it will be more like maths,more u practice more chances of an A*

Reaction score
For the tutions part no you really dont need it until you really cant understand it yourself,get this book if u dont have it Accounting by Catherine Coucom its one of the best books and its even CIE endorsed,u dont need to worry when u see it its written IGCSE,the syllabus of IGCSE is almost exactly same and u wont have a problem if u use the syllabus with it :D

nor

Reaction score
can i have a question in accounting :unsure:
balances in cash book why are always either debited in the cash column or credited /debited in the cash column:)

Reaction score
REad it yourself the question i think doesnt make sense :p or maybe my brain doesnt make sense but please check it while i check my brain :p
thats the rule of accouunting.. when cash book mainly consists of cash column and bank column .. so like when the cash increases the cash column is debited and when the cash decreases the cash column is credited.

Reaction score
thats the rule of accouunting.. when cash book mainly consists of cash column and bank column .. so like when the cash increases the cash column is debited and when the cash decreases the cash column is credited.

Dude u didnt see the post before it was edited,yeah i know this and this is the answer + in accounts there is only either a debit or credit and no middle place so either its debit or credit cant be both except in rare cases :D

Reaction score
Dude u didnt see the post before it was edited,yeah i know this and this is the answer + in accounts there is only either a debit or credit and no middle place so either its debit or credit cant be both except in rare cases :D
do u have any accounting notes to share? i really need 'em

Reaction score
try out studyguide.pk write this in google and ignore the malicious waning messages and continue go to the website and get the notes there pretty helpful for last minute revision or wait ill try to post the link my self in some days INSHAALLAH

Reaction score
If U are an O levels student then try to manage the Accounting Source Book of Tawsif Sir...It'll help u a looooot.....And U can also read the EDEXCEL IGCSE Accounting Student Book..This also consists pretty good theoretical notes...

Reaction score
try out studyguide.pk write this in google and ignore the malicious waning messages and continue go to the website and get the notes there pretty helpful for last minute revision or wait ill try to post the link my self in some days INSHAALLAH
there is one note.. and that is just total basicc...

Reaction score
If U are an O levels student then try to manage the Accounting Source Book of Tawsif Sir...It'll help u a looooot.....And U can also read the EDEXCEL IGCSE Accounting Student Book..This also consists pretty good theoretical notes...
I'm from Bangladesh where can i find it? :|