• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting Notes - The best of all (O-level and IGCSE)

Reaction score
Hello,

I was working on these notes since January and now they are 99.9% ready.

I have made sure that i cover all chapters with short and best definitions.

It was created by me, you are free to use it, to distribute it but you cannot sell it.

I made this to help students.

More on the book:

I tried my best to complete all chapters but i apologize if you find some chapters missing.

Since this is a free book, to download this you have to complete a survey first. I apologize again for the inconvenience. But i had no choice. All the pages can be opened using Microsoft Word.

Here is the download link : http://cleanfiles.net/?17378

I will be waiting for the reviews. I highly appreciate if you give a review.

Thank you and i hope you like it.

Reaction score
im sorry i cudn't download it because of all those surveys, please upload it somewhere where we don't have to go through a hassle of doing something worthless. -_-

Reaction score
I want to download them but i am unable to do so, can you plz upload them directly on xpc

Reaction score
Hello,

It was created by me, you are free to use it, to distribute it but you cannot sell it.

More on the book

I tried my best to complete all chapters but i apologize if you find some chapters missing.

Since this is a free book, to download this you have to complete a survey first. I apologize again for the inconvenience. But i had no choice. All the pages can be opened using Microsoft Word.

no one is able to download

should we complete 3 pages form to download???

Reaction score
Has anybody completed the survey? Are you then finally able to retrieve the notes?
DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SOLUTION TO THIS?! HELP- need better notes for accounting mocks in two weeks time.

Reaction score
There's no way I'm completing the survey, they make you agree to paying like rm6- complete waste of time.

Reaction score
Hello,

More on the book:

it dosent work file not found