• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting May/June 2015

Reaction score
Whoever is appearing in May/June 2015 accounting exam, pls comment. We could be of great help to each other. Maybe we could even make a whatsapp group for quick help. So every please comment here, and leave your email addresses. Thanks and Good Luck!

Reaction score
Whoever is appearing in May/June 2015 accounting exam, pls comment. We could be of great help to each other. Maybe we could even make a whatsapp group for quick help. So every please comment here, and leave your email addresses. Thanks and Good Luck!
hey, im taking accounting this year in may. I can offer help on most of the paper 4 topics, and i'll be willing to join a whatsapp group. ready when you are

Reaction score
im appearing for it. yes. much needed help

Reaction score
Hello,I'm appearing for the above subject this may i.e after 6 days I'll be giving paper 22.Apparently i would be glad if anyone here can help me.I'll do the same in return!
Add me on Kik messenger--Maharshiraj

Reaction score
Hello,I'm appearing for the above subject this may i.e after 6 days I'll be giving paper 22.Apparently i would be glad if anyone here can help me.I'll do the same in return!
Add me on Kik messenger--Maharshiraj
Same here, But I can add you to a whatsapp group if you send me your number

Reaction score
please add me!!!! PLEASE ! my email is : [email protected]