• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Accounting 0452

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN EQUITY THING I FOUND IN THE SYLLABUS RELATED TO THE LIMITED COMPANYY........ PLS HELP??

Reaction score
WHAT IS THE STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN EQUITY THING I FOUND IN THE SYLLABUS RELATED TO THE LIMITED COMPANYY........ PLS HELP??
Just now I checked the syllabus and I found that thing
But I also found that there is no significant changes in the syllabus and you can check it , it is in the beginning of the syllabus ....
This means that it is not a big thing ..... and btw please post here any news about that thing if you came to know

Reaction score
It's a statement that's made especially for public limited companies, a question about it will probably come in the exam...

Reaction score
It's a statement that's made especially for public limited companies, a question about it will probably come in the exam...
If you have any useful notes or questions that might come please share it , it would be very helpful from you please

Reaction score
Yess plzz post anything related to it .. I checked video tutorials for that but didnt get much:((

Reaction score
Thankyouu so much but this is so like the equity section in the balance sheet pf a limited company right ?

No prob and it's pretty much that, but in a different format.

Thanks man ..... If you please have more knowledge about the topic please post it ... You might be the one who gave me a mark to get an A*

You're welcome and I think that's the only new thing there is, everything else is the same.

Reaction score
I have 2 questions? 1-do we include drawings, preference shares in the statement of changes in equity, 2-what should we do with the total we got in the statement of changes in equity in the balance sheet, we just post it there, and not add anything to it, and plus i think we shouldn't include the total we get in statement of changes in equity in the balance sheet, since it has things that never come in the balance sheet like ordinary interim,final

Last edited: