• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ACCA and CA

Reaction score
I'm a science student and I don't know about this ACCA/CA stuff.
What's the major difference b/w ACCA and CA?
How long does it takes to do ACCA?
Can you do ACCA after doing O' Levels?
And most important question.... what is the market value/job opportunity of ACCA?

Reaction score
ACCA is Associate Certified Chartered Accountant. It is easier to do ACCA then CA. ACCA was basically introduced because CA exams were considered too tough. ACCA can be completed in 4 years time, (If u pass ur exams in single go) and CA depends upon 5 to 7 years.
No u can't do ACCA after O levels. U need to do A levels first.
Well there is very less scope of ACCA in pakistan but if u go abroad then there is a good market value for ACCA.

Reaction score
An
ACCA is Associate Certified Chartered Accountant. It is easier to do ACCA then CA. ACCA was basically introduced because CA exams were considered too tough. ACCA can be completed in 4 years time, (If u pass ur exams in single go) and CA depends upon 5 to 7 years.
Well there is very less scope of ACCA in pakistan but if u go abroad then there is a good market value for ACCA.

And wht subjects do I need to study in A' Levels to do ACCA/CA?

Reaction score
For CA:
- A Levels will get you exemption in ppt
- if you give maths with P1 P3 S1 and S2...you get exemption in Quantitative methods
- Economics in A Levels...exemption in B3
- Accounting in A Levels really makes B module easy
- you'll have to read Law in CA module B
- you cant do CA after o levels...unless you are above 21 :p

Reaction score
i heard that stats in o level is credited in CA, is it so?
and plz tell me wat grades, in O level and A level, do i need to get scholarship in CA.
moreover i also need to know from where shall i do CA,, in Pakistan?

Reaction score
i heard that stats in o level is credited in CA, is it so?
and plz tell me wat grades, in O level and A level, do i need to get scholarship in CA.
moreover i also need to know from where shall i do CA,, in Pakistan?
Nopes...result of alevels is only credited...I advice you to take P1 P3 S1 and S2 in alevels maths.
and for fee discount policies...you can check the official website of the institute form which you are planning to do CA...eg; http://www.skans.edu.pk/disc.php ---These are SKANS policies :)

Reaction score
Nopes...result of alevels is only credited...I advice you to take P1 P3 S1 and S2 in alevels maths.
and for fee discount policies...you can check the official website of the institute form which you are planning to do CA...eg; http://www.skans.edu.pk/disc.php ---These are SKANS policies :)
thanku , but wat is "P1 P3 S1 and S2" n i m asking u ppl that which institute is best or u know very good? which one do u suggest?

Reaction score
thanku , but wat is "P1 P3 S1 and S2" n i m asking u ppl that which institute is best or u know very good? which one do u suggest?

As im in skans i can tell you that is really gr8...PAC is also good...And s1 s2...are alevels papers...like we have paper1 and paper2 in olevels...s1 and s2 are like paper5 and paper6 ....

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please iif U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX

Reaction score
why does Ca depend on 5 to 7 years?:)

Reaction score
How come I have registered for FIA (CA) just after completing my O Levels, A Levels are not compulsory according to me and where I am, they just assist to exempt papers from the CA,,

Reaction score
For CA:
- A Levels will get you exemption in ppt
- if you give maths with P1 P3 S1 and S2...you get exemption in Quantitative methods
- Economics in A Levels...exemption in B3
- Accounting in A Levels really makes B module easy
- you'll have to read Law in CA module B
- you cant do CA after o levels...unless you are above 21 :p
I am studying P1, P3, S1 and M1... will it be a problem or can I still get exemption in Quantitative methods?