• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Vectors Notes!

Reaction score
Here are a few notes I prepared for vectors, thought I'd share them.
I don't have the time to write it all and then draw diagrams so I just scanned the pages.
Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6hwfccjmuht9cah
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

I don't know why, but I'm unable to download it...when I open the link, it just say preparing download and then keeps refreshing..Can you upload the file here?

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

I don't know why, but I'm unable to download it...when I open the link, it just say preparing download and then keeps refreshing..Can you upload the file here?

I've uploaded the file here for those having difficulty downloading, but remember MindStealth is the one who wrote them and not me.

Attachments

• Vectors Notes.PDF
    2.5 MB · Views: 465
Reaction score
thanks man .. I'm having real difficulties in them, I hope u helped .. God Bless You

Reaction score
thanks man .. I'm having real difficulties in them, I hope u helped .. God Bless You
The best way to use these notes is not by memorizing them, but print them or write them down yourself (better) and solve every question by looking at them. Soon you will realize that you actually understand these methods instead of memorizing them.

Reaction score
The best way to use these notes is not by memorizing them, but print them or write them down yourself (better) and solve every question by looking at them. Soon you will realize that you actually understand these methods instead of memorizing them.
actually yeah they really helped .. i used to skip the vector parts .. my book ddnt have sufficient information abt them .. but now i can easily score all marks .. yeah I printed it and memorized it .. THANKS A LOT MAN :*