• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 Sociology & Psychology

Reaction score
Hey is anyone giving the A2 sociology and psychology examinations? What section are you doing and how's your preparation so far?

Reaction score
Im giving A2 sociology as well :) im doing educ , religion and media . Im really scared at the moment as nit getting time to prepare for A2 in between for paper 2 .

Reaction score
Im giving A2 sociology as well :) im doing educ , religion and media . Im really scared at the moment as nit getting time to prepare for A2 in between for paper 2 .

Just make sure you know the theories, they're not that hard and the evidence which is really important. In order to boost your answer I'd say include the studies and statistics etc. when is your A2 sociology and paper 2?

Reaction score
Just make sure you know the theories, they're not that hard and the evidence which is really important. In order to boost your answer I'd say include the studies and statistics etc. when is your A2 sociology and paper 2?
Well paper 2 is on 26 and then a2 on 29 .
Theories like ex.
Also what grade did u get ? :)

Reaction score
U did the AS all by urself and u did it in a month ??? Really

Yes from scratch although I must put down I honestly expected a D or something because my family paper went horrendous according to myself but the research and methods one went very good, but I did end up with an A thank God

Reaction score
Yes from scratch although I must put down I honestly expected a D or something because my family paper went horrendous according to myself but the research and methods one went very good, but I did end up with an A thank God
Its all the duaaa then ... And i was thinking u girl are some superwomen lolzzz ... No honestLy hats off to you . U pulled it off with the duas .may Allah bless u with an A* in both the subs u also Do remember me in ur prayers as well bdw where do u live ?

Reaction score
Its all the duaaa then ... And i was thinking u girl are some superwomen lolzzz ... No honestLy hats off to you . U pulled it off with the duas .may Allah bless u with an A* in both the subs u also Do remember me in ur prayers as well bdw where do u live ?

I truly believe that Dua had a big impact because I started to pray regularly before exams however I will stress the fact that when I prayed it wasn't for exams ya Kuch you know like it wasn't matlabi. I'd pray but a lot of the times I would even forget to ask Allah for my exam grades because I was busy asking him for forgiveness since that was the most important thing to me. Also I must stay that I did work as hard as I could have in that month, I did practise past papers and went over the syllabus and like I said one of my papers didn't go well at all but the other one went really well. If you get a C in one component and an A in another, it will end up overall A. I know someone who got a D in the family paper and B in research and she has a B in AS sociology. I live in islamabad. You?

Reaction score
So Nice... U couldnt have told me ur story earlier ha ? Its really motivating , thanks .
Im pakistani as well but i reside in dubai .

Reaction score
Hahaha I did offer on inbox but you did say that you would avail it when you needed it
Yes actually i was very happy to see ur inbox as well , hey but how would i know that u have such an awsome story to tell .
I mean serioulsy lol u wanted me to ask hey miss stranger can u tell me a story i feel low . And u would be like STORY time :'').
Hahaha the exam is getting on to me bad .
Anyways what r ur plans for future studies and so on ???

Reaction score
Yes actually i was very happy to see ur inbox as well , hey but how would i know that u have such an awsome story to tell .
I mean serioulsy lol u wanted me to ask hey miss stranger can u tell me a story i feel low . And u would be like STORY time :'').
Hahaha the exam is getting on to me bad .
Anyways what r ur plans for future studies and so on ???

So sorry for the late reply, law in sha Allah. How about you?

Reaction score
I'm planning to take sociology for As..any suggestions on what I might expect ?Is it easy or difficult ? Or should I take accounting instead.
Any tips on how to study it since I'm self studying this subject?

Reaction score
I'm planning to take sociology for As..any suggestions on what I might expect ?Is it easy or difficult ? Or should I take accounting instead.
Any tips on how to study it since I'm self studying this subject?
AsA. Its totally fine if u will be taking this subject by yourself at least the AS portion . I havent given accounting but pineapple lover and I have done socio privately . Ma sha Allah she got an A* in AS level by studying just in one month . My results will come in this august andi took the whole socio A level privately .
It can be studied privately but u will need guidance and you should be determined . Maybe a friend who has taken socio or maybe an online tutor who can check the past papers for u . ( u will need them ) .
I have a lot of tips . Let me know if u have decided to take this sub :) even pinapple lover is very generous she will let u in on a lot .
Moreover i feel like every one should be taking this subject it opens up the world to u in a whole new way bsds its more theory like and a lot of memory game i belive if ur up for this u shoukd take it :)