• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
can someone please help me with MCQ number 2 from the vriant 31 of October/November 2009?
pls post asap ...as this calculation and a correct understanding will help me solve any other similar utility MCQ's !

Thanks!

Reaction score
can someone please help me with MCQ number 2 from the vriant 31 of October/November 2009?
pls post asap ...as this calculation and a correct understanding will help me solve any other similar utility MCQ's !

Thanks!

I'm interested in this too! If anyone can please explain it that would be great.

Reaction score
Hi dear students I am back now. Don't worry for paper-3. I am here to help you out InshaAllah. I hope you have done well in accounts exam.

Reaction score
Hi dear students I am back now. Don't worry for paper-3. I am here to help you out InshaAllah. I hope you have done well in accounts exam.
Sir if possible,could you list some important formulas for the numerical questions which includes(marginal product,quantity theory of money etc)

Reaction score
Let's hope so, sir. Can you please help me with q. 15 from http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge%20International%20A%20and%20AS%20Level/Economics%20(9708)/9708_w11_qp_32.pdf
I would not normally ask but I'm really confused by the question itself, Thanks!
dear in this question the word cost means cost in the form of deadweight loss or social welfare loss or negative externality which occurs due to under production or over production. deadweight loss is always shown with a triangle. so initially equilibrium or pareto optimality is at Q1 where D=S and output is Q1. At output Q2 the gape between demand and initiall supply S1 in the form of triangle is shown with A is correct option. You can see this phenomenon in the question of economic efficiency which I have already provided you. here D is MSC and S is MSC.

Reaction score
dear in this question the word cost means cost in the form of deadweight loss or social welfare loss or negative externality which occurs due to under production or over production. deadweight loss is always shown with a triangle. so initially equilibrium or pareto optimality is at Q1 where D=S and output is Q1. At output Q2 the gape between demand and initiall supply S1 in the form of triangle is shown with A is correct option. You can see this phenomenon in the question of economic efficiency which I have already provided you. here D is MSC and S is MSC.
sir could you please explain q17-
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Economics (9708)/9708_w09_qp_31.pdf
ans is B
thanks

Reaction score
lol sorry forgot the most important thing. q17

Use quantity theory of money ...
where money supply is directly related to average price level...
And that V & Y are directly related to the money supply
Hence the output will be the difference between them
Keynesians believe that and increase in money supply causes and increase in output (hence it shld be a positive output)

Status
Not open for further replies.