• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i like essays more...
like i got A*in AS essay but just got a B in AS MCQ... my friends are opposite...
wired. :-0
got A* in AS MCQs & B in Essay...MCQs are generally better. They are the actual test of whole knowledge of Economics, in essay styles, many people get away with just learning few common topics in the paper from Macro or Micro, which you cant do in MCQs :p

Reaction score
can anyone explain me the MCQ no. 2. from May/June 2008 paper 3?
how is the answer 5 units and based on wat calculation?

pls post the whole calculation and show how u found out it was 5 units!

ps. Sir if u can ..pls answer this
or anyone else...who has a very wide knwledge and can explain well, pls post a reply ASAP!

thank you!

Reaction score
got A* in AS MCQs & B in Essay...MCQs are generally better. They are the actual test of whole knowledge of Economics, in essay styles, many people get away with just learning few common topics in the paper from Macro or Micro, which you cant do in MCQs :p

u r right dude... i only can do things what i like... if i interested in this topic i'll do it a bit more but if i don't like this topic i even don't want to look at it..

Reaction score
coz we can see the percentage of the whole AS level grade.. and me and my teacher deduce that...
haha
listen girl we have maximum grade of A in as level
ur talking about Break ups ( grades)
they also dont exceed beyond A
i got A in p1 and A in p2 eco ! no A*
correct ur facts

Reaction score
haha
listen girl we have maximum grade of A in as level
ur talking about Break ups ( grades)
they also dont exceed beyond A
i got A in p1 and A in p2 eco ! no A*
correct ur facts
well u still can see the percentage right? i know there is no A* in AS, but i just saying the percentage above 90%.

Reaction score
I mentioned that it was not per capita and so did not necessarily reflect average incomes, I also said it was not real GDP and so did not take into account inflation and that the higher GDP could simply have been that the value of goods produced is inflated rather than an actually higher output as well as the fact that other factors should be considered too.
thanks

Reaction score
June 03, q20, which statement is consistent with Keynesian view of working of the macroeconomy? Where cant it be interest rate move to ensure continuous equality between saving n investment plans.?

Status
Not open for further replies.