• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Compare the guess paper Q.2, Q.5, Q6, Q7 were tested as they are given in guess. While other were tested partially.

Reaction score
Sir your guess paper was too good...really...thank you for all that hard work! =)
welcome dear. I really spend a very large time in evaluation of the examiner. I know when will examiner be changed what might he think about testing I never tell the students complete topic I just point out the question which he can ask and by the grace of God it is going successful from last many many years.

Reaction score
You can directly open papers from xtrempapers.
So sir u're saying that we had to mention about trade union and market structures.
But I didnt
but i cover all the rest differentials with their relevant diagrams and relevant explanation.
I wrote 5 differentials.
So what do you think about this ?

Reaction score
Its
So sir u're saying that we had to mention about trade union and market structures.
But I didnt
but i cover all the rest differentials with their relevant diagrams and relevant explanation.
I wrote 5 differentials.
So what do you think about this ?
nice then if you have mentioned all other causes of differentials.
Now you are on safe side. I thought that you just wrote MRP theory.

Reaction score
Its

nice then if you have mentioned all other causes of differentials.
Now you are on safe side. I thought that you just wrote MRP theory.
lol no sir
i wrote about
dual market hypothesis ( formal and informal market structures )
Human capital
discrimination ( i gave example of PIA that they are only employing Sindhi cause of the Govt [ NO OFFENSE ] )
segmented labour market
quality and discomfort associated with the job
with their all relevant diagrams !

Reaction score
lol no sir
i wrote about
dual market hypothesis ( formal and informal market structures )
Human capital
discrimination ( i gave example of PIA that they are only employing Sindhi cause of the Govt [ NO OFFENSE ] )
segmented labour market
quality and discomfort associated with the job
with their all relevant diagrams !
Ok dear what is done cannot be changed so don't disturb yourself further. Leave it to Allah. What you have done must convince the examiner.

Reaction score
Hello Sir.
I think i have emailed you !

Regarding Economics Paper 3 specifically!
IF possible pls synopsize(shorten) the understanding of certain theories and formulas that we need to knw in order to
attempt and successfully solve the respective MCQs.

It would be really helpful if u Release your Guess for Paper 3 for this time...
and if u have the most important MCqs compiled ....i d really appreciate if u attach them in a file here.

Thank You!

Reaction score
Ok dear
Hello Sir.
I think i have emailed you !

Regarding Economics Paper 3 specifically!
IF possible pls synopsize(shorten) the understanding of certain theories and formulas that we need to knw in order to
attempt and successfully solve the respective MCQs.

It would be really helpful if u Release your Guess for Paper 3 for this time...
and if u have the most important MCqs compiled ....i d really appreciate if u attach them in a file here.

Thank You!
I will try my best to do so to help you out for p3.

Reaction score
Thanks Alot sir.
I m really looking forward to getting those theories and understandings in short form such that i ll dare not forget how to use that in the MCQs
during Exam:p

p.s Please do also include the very important formulas or calculations required, Sir!
Meanwhile i ll keep practicing MCQs with watever knwledge i have.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.