• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 ECONOMICS: Guess Paper-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear students, I hope all of you have done perfect with paper-2. Now its time to prepare paper-3 and paper-4. If you are give economic justice to these two papers then its best time to contact Sir Qamar Baloch to get guideline for best preparation followed by a guess paper. Send your doubts here and request for guess paper in [email protected]. You may add me on facebook for routine help.

Reaction score
AOA dear students how are you? I was busy from last two days in compiling annual results. I just got time to talk to you. Now you may come to discuss you problems I have a bit of free time.

Reaction score
Paradox of value is also known as water diamond paradox. Normally people think that the total utility of diamond is more than that of water. But actually the fact is different the thing which is very costly has more marginal utility because people cannot use them frequently. When the gap between first unit consumed and the next unit to be consumed is more, then marginal utility will be higher. But its total utility will be lesser than water. On the other hand marginal utility of water is lesser than diamond as we are using it frequently.
This phenomenon will become opposite if some one living in a developed economy enjoying clean water and all other facilities is asked to live in a deserted area where there is no water to drink, to take bath, and to wash clothes then he will feel that water is more valuable than diamond and he will be willing to pay even more than diamond.. All this phenomenon is know as paradox of value.

Reaction score
Dear students see you tomorrow as my internet is not working properly. If it is updated then surely I will come online.

Reaction score
Sir I need helpin this question ...
Two economic indicators are Gross Domestic Product (GDP) at market prices and
Net National Income (NNI) at factor cost. Explain what is meant by an economic indicator and
the differences between the two indicators mentioned. ??

Reaction score
NNI at factor cost means the figure of national income which is recorded at the expenditures made on factors of production to produce goods and services. While
GDP at market price is the figure of national income where taxes have been added and subsidy has been deducted. Or it is recorded at a price which is paid by the consumers in the market. It is calculated as;
National income at market price = factor cost + taxes – subsidies
So,
National income at factor price = market price – taxes + subsidies.
Keep in mind the word GDP, GNP or NNP means national income at different stages of purity.

Reaction score
To get guess paper with solution send your requests to qamar baloch on [email protected]. Or join me on facebook to get updates on routine basis.You all are advised to mention your variant as well so that you can get to the point guess. I am trying to facilitate maximum people. However it is time taking process to send attachments.​

Reaction score
Hi dear students if you are from Pakistan then You may get hard copy of solved guess paper-4 from Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan and all other major cities of Pakistan.

Reaction score
Hi dear students if you are from Pakistan then You may get hard copy of solved guess paper-4 from Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan and all other major cities of Pakistan.
If we are not from Pakistan, can't we get at least softcopy of notes of economics.. Waiting for ur positive response!!

Status
Not open for further replies.