• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 chemistry physics biology

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Can you please upload following edexcel books ASAP: Edexcel A2 Chemistry Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technicians
Edexcel A2 Biology Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technicians
Edexcel A2 Physics Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technicians

Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee........this site may help..I did a mistake so cudnt log into this but plz help me out :'(
http://www.studentforums.biz/reference-material-83/edexcel-a2-chemistry-and-a2-physics-implementation-and-assessment-guides-needed/

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Can you please upload following edexcel books ASAP: Edexcel A2 Chemistry Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technicians
Edexcel A2 Biology Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technicians
Edexcel A2 Physics Implementation and Assessment Guide for Teachers and Technicians

Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee........this site may help..I did a mistake so cudnt log into this but plz help me out :'(
http://www.studentforums.biz/reference-material-83/edexcel-a2-chemistry-and-a2-physics-implementation-and-assessment-guides-needed/
did u get it?

Reaction score
Do any of you guys have the Implementation and Assessment guides for Teachers and technicians AS BIO, CHEM AND PHYSICS? Please I would really appreciate your help, really need it! I like live in the middle of nowhere lol and online delivery for those books would probably take a month I don't have time for that???

Reaction score
Do you guys have some login details i could use to get the files, it doesn't let me register for some reason. It's student forums biz

Reaction score
does anyone have the physics AS hodder book and physics A2 unit guide books for physics 4,5 and 6 from hodder?? i will appreciate any1 passing them to me