• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A2 biology essays

Reaction score
Does anyone have a collection of the essays at the end of paper 4 cie a2 biology from all the past years? With the mark schemes? WOuld like a pdf copy please

Reaction score
I dont, but what im doing is writing them all out on MS word. i think you should too so you can later print it as theres not much time left.

Reaction score
thank you. If u would not mind, just how far along are you and how much time do you think you will need?

well ive been through every essay by myself and the mark schemes all i need now is to write them. i just started writing them i.e typing them out yesterday. i will need a couple of days because it pauses due to loadshedding :/

Reaction score
well ive been through every essay by myself and the mark schemes all i need now is to write them. i just started writing them i.e typing them out yesterday. i will need a couple of days because it pauses due to loadshedding :/
yes i am well aware of that problem. anyway ok then will be waiting for you to post them here :)

Reaction score
[QUO"cadburrylover, post: 909927, member: 111172"]yes i am well aware of that problem. anyway ok then will be waiting for you to post them here :)[/QUOTE]

It's going to take super long to write out :/ I think taking the questions and making bullet pointsvia the mark acheme will be easier no?

Reaction score
just copy paste the question and the marking points from the mark schemes directly! don't write them out. no way u will finish. and hurry up! :p