• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A little help needed (especially from luminites) !

Reaction score
I am thinking to apply in LUMS SSE. Can any one tell (especially the people who got admin in LUMS) that is SAT score necessary to be above 1900 or 2000 to get in lumS...
I got a 1820 and i have got 8As in Olevel and 3As and 1B in As....so can I get admin in LUMS or should I retake SAT ???
PLs post the info you knw regarding this thankz.. :)

Reaction score
I am thinking to apply in LUMS SSE. Can any one tell (especially the people who got admin in LUMS) that is SAT score necessary to be above 1900 or 2000 to get in lumS...
I got a 1820 and i have got 8As in Olevel and 3As and 1B in As....so can I get admin in LUMS or should I retake SAT ???
PLs post the info you knw regarding this thankz.. :)

You will get admission, do that LCAT test with an open mind. Your grades are up to the mark, keep them as it is. SSE needs good grades. just LCAT thing remaining now. No need to give SAT.

Reaction score
You will get admission, do that LCAT test with an open mind. Your grades are up to the mark, keep them as it is. SSE needs good grades. just LCAT thing remaining now. No need to give SAT.
Hey thnkz .... have you gvin the LCAT or do you know how is it compared to SAT easier and tougher thanit ..??

Reaction score
I havent but i have seen how my 2 sibblings have prepared and they both got into it.
However, they did not appear for SSE test. My friends gave SSE test. And what they said was, know ur Alevels syllabus and do SAT books.

Reaction score
guyz..7A(5A*,2A)...in olvlz...expected grades on transcript for LUMS...3A*...
chnces of gettin into SSE..??...
i'll be givin SAT2 also, in january....will it be givin any advantage in gettin admissions.?.\

Reaction score
i'll be givin SAT2 also, in january....will it be givin any advantage in gettin admissions.?.\
Depends on the test.
I have seen straight A students get rejected and those who barely met the admission condition of BBC get in.

Reaction score
I dnt think but you can add SAT record and select awaitng result option....they might ask abt that in yr interview..!!

Reaction score
Depends on the test.
I have seen straight A students get rejected and those who barely met the admission condition of BBC get in.
where did you not meet ther criteia .... was your entry test nt god??
Nd btw why is there a signature of class of 2016 when you r sayng u aint got selectd ??o_O

Reaction score
I am talking about others.
I know a guy with straight As in A and O Levels he got rejected.

I got in and am currently studying there.

Reaction score
I am talking about others.
I know a guy with straight As in A and O Levels he got rejected.

I got in and am currently studying there.
U in SSE? what were ur grades if u dont mind sharing? how was the test like? the same fsc based ratta like or a more conceptual one?

Reaction score
firstly, i dont think presenting a low sat score will help anyone with admission. its much better to give LCAT because its much easier than SAT

Reaction score
is it so that a person who gave SAT, can not give LCAT....?:p
Its just that u send things which best represent you in your application and show your strength and it is better to have no score than bad SAT score because bad sat score will have negative effect on your application and no SAT will have no effect.

Reaction score
A friend of mine who recently got into LUMS had a SAT score of 1500. So it really depends on your overall application and most importantly your luck!

Reaction score
One advantage of SAT be that u will have an experience of a difficult test than LCAT but of the same format so chances of performing better in LCAT improve.People who don't even send SAT score get in so it is not a big issue.@ak20122012