• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level's students plz give it a min.

Reaction score
AOA, I have this combination in A levels (Economics, Psychology, Urdu and Maths).After completing my A 1 I realized that Economics is quite tough actually and even maths is as well. Now these things I am considering, please tell me am I thinking the right way?
1. Is AICE exactly similar to A levels papers and they award another certificate along with A levels general certificate? Shall I opt for one? my school never sent its admissions what will be the procedure? and universities know that I have one subject (rather 2 from arts and humanities) from each category then whats the point in getting a separate certificate?

2.Is giving psychology AS beneficial in oct/nov 2014 because that way I will be only left with p3.Also my school leaves only 2 to 3 weeks for revision. Giving all three will be difficult.

3.Do we have distinctions of a levels Urdu in oct/nov because in o levels we have them only for stats in oct/nov?Are oct/nov papers generally difficult than may/june and award lesser marks?

4.What are the credits for Urdu in university of Glasgow(they never reply an e-mail) because if we have even 1 for it I can give economics only for AS not the whole A levels. Because 4 credits from maths and psychology and 1 from eco plus 1 from Urdu become six?

5.Will I be eligible for AICE with psychology , maths and Urdu. Do we have to give them in one go. Because am thinking of giving psychology's AS?

6.What is the fee for AS in 2014?I sit exactly the half of a levels?

EXTREMELY THANKFUL TO THOSE WHO EVEN READ IT