• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A- levels paper 4 AICT

Reaction score
hey, does anyone know how to create an option label in access to open the reports created, i have made 4 different queries and reports based on the question, i also made the option box, but i dont know how to link the reports to the options. so that on one click i can open the report based on the option selected.

Reaction score
hey, does anyone know how to create an option label in access to open the reports created, i have made 4 different queries and reports based on the question, i also made the option box, but i dont know how to link the reports to the options. so that on one click i can open the report based on the option selected.
create a form and place a button there.. select the report which you want to preview on clicking the button

Reaction score
Hey SpiceAngel !!
All support files and question papers are available for AICT , IT And IGCSE ICT .
Leave an email id , so we can send you the requirement files and the question papers if required .
This Youtube channel is about all the papers being solved in steps so that each individual can understand and achieve better results in the Examinations .
Concepts have been solved in a easier way to understand .
From Converting a csv. file to Advanced Mail merge
As and A levels Solved
IGCSE ICT Solved
IT Solved
You can request any papers of AICT/IT/ICT To be solved .
We will definitely look forward to solve and try our best .
Feel free to ask any questions , like, subscribe to the channel and kindly leave a comment .
Your report is included as well !
You can search the channel by typing in youtube " Mr Mo ICT "