• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-Levels Equivalence

Reaction score
AOA i am in great trouble can any one answer my question?
i give my O Levels in 2012 i am doing A levels know i am in A2 i want to retake in 2 subjects of O level .if i retake than these marks are added in my equivalence . i heard that if gap year is greater than 1 year than these marks not added in equivalence . ? plz answer it
Yeah, it's all about learning! Not just black book biology revision guide by Mary jones is also good. I would do it by my own for sure. After when I am done with the learning/past papers/mark scheme and ER if I had any query left only then I would take tuition for sometime. I am just worried about p3 and p5 'cos I suck in them. T_T

Reaction score
AOA i am in great trouble can any one answer my question?
i give my O Levels in 2012 i am doing A levels know i am in A2 i want to retake in 2 subjects of O level .if i retake than these marks are added in my equivalence . i heard that if gap year is greater than 1 year than these marks not added in equivalence . ? plz answer it
Yes. You can only retake O Levels subjects when you're in your AS year. :p

Reaction score
Hi, my A level grades were 2 A*s, 4 A's, 3 B's. And my AS level grades are A, C, C (in physics, chem and maths respectively). Should I retake?

What will be my equivalence if I manage to get A*, A*(English Language 9093), B, B in full A levels? Will it be good? (Also, is it doable? I think I can do well in E. Lang, but the others...)

Last edited:
Reaction score
my olevel grades are 4a , 3b. 1c and ALevel grades are 3 A star can any one made my Alevel equivalence?

Reaction score
I am already done with my Bachelors. But since, the degree is from a distance education in Jeddah I had to get an equivalency to do my Masters in Pakistan.
However, when I went to visit HEC in Islamabad they told me to first get an equivalency for your O and A levels. So, I ended up going to IBCC only to realize that the minimum subjects are 3 for A levels where as I only appeared for 2. Business Studies and Accounts.
Therefore, I am planning to give English Language (9093) in M/J this year.
Can any tell me if that is going to be accepted by IBCC for equivalency?

Reaction score
hey!
i have 771/900 marks in ibcc equivalency and i gave four papers in a levels and got
physics = a
chemistry =a
biology =b
maths =b
now can anyone please calculate my a levels equivalency with and without math grade! I want to see if my a level math grade has bad effect on my marks.if it has then i might not show it to ibcc
thank you in advance

Reaction score
hey!
i have 771/900 marks in ibcc equivalency and i gave four papers in a levels and got
physics = a
chemistry =a
biology =b
maths =b
now can anyone please calculate my a levels equivalency with and without math grade! I want to see if my a level math grade has bad effect on my marks.if it has then i might not show it to ibcc
thank you in advance
There is no equivalence with or without the math grade. It is either for Pre-med (Bio, Chem, Phys) or Pre-eng (Math, Chem, Phy). Also, since Bio and Math are substitutes and you've scored the same grade in both, you will have an intermediate equivalency of 930/1100 in both cases.

Reaction score
Asalamualikum
For overseas student whats the equivalancy of igcse to o levels
like i have appeared for only 6 subjects in Igcse and my grades were:
Phy-B
Maths-C
IT-A
Chem-C
Eng-C
Urdu-B
what will be my percentage
REply ASAP
that ibcc :p equivalence

Reaction score
i have given 2 A'levels in AS. which were maths and physics and got 2B's. can i make a equivalence certificate on 2 alevels. and my olevel grades were 1A* 5A's and 2B's. if i can make then what would be my equivalence. kindly please reply.

Reaction score
i have given 2 A'levels in AS. which were maths and physics and got 2B's. can i make a equivalence certificate on 2 alevels. and my olevel grades were 1A* 5A's and 2B's. if i can make then what would be my equivalence. kindly please reply.
in pak they require 3 a levels at least :3