• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-Levels Equivalence

Reaction score
CAN ANY ONE TELL MY EQUILANCE AT O LEVEL I GOT 1 A STAR IN ISLAMIAT 4 AS IN MATHS PHYSICS P,STUDY URDU AND 3 BS IN ENGLISH CHEMISTRY AND BIO PLZ HELP AND FRM WHERE TO GET EQUILANCE CERTIFICATE I AM FRM LAHORE

Reaction score
CAN ANY ONE TELL MY EQUILANCE AT O LEVEL I GOT 1 A STAR IN ISLAMIAT 4 AS IN MATHS PHYSICS P,STUDY URDU AND 3 BS IN ENGLISH CHEMISTRY AND BIO PLZ HELP AND FRM WHERE TO GET EQUILANCE CERTIFICATE I AM FRM LAHORE

Your Matric/SSC equivalence: 736.9/900 or 81.875%
You get your equivalence certificate from IBCC. Check out their website for more details.

Reaction score
I got 665/800 and after equivalence i got 748/900...... What would my marks be in matric (out of 1050)?

Reaction score
can u tell how u calculated

Please check out the documents I have uploaded in my earlier posts in this thread. They are also available in the website I have linked.

I got 665/800 and after equivalence i got 748/900...... What would my marks be in matric (out of 1050)?

Just multiply your percentage with 1050.
Your marks are: 872/1050

Reaction score
Taking extra subjects does not help you in Equivalence. Only the basic 8 subjects are considered for Matric equivalence and 3 subjects for FSc equivalence.

I'm not sure about the TOEFL thing.

That's how it is, I'm afraid.

Your Matric/SSC equivalence: 720/900 or 80%
Your FSc/HSSC equivalence: 875/1100 or 79.5%

You can calculate your equivalence yourself using this document I'm uploading. Or visit www.ibcc.edu.pk
Here, something is confusing me. I've read the equivalence formula from the ibcc website and if a person gets straight 3 A*s in A Levels, the marks equivalent to Fsc will be 990/1100 but a friend of mine got 3 A*s in A levels but still his equivalence was in 9 hundered seventies. Why is it? Can you make me clear please.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Here, something is confusing me. I've read the equivalence formula from the ibcc website and if a person gets straight 3 A*s in A Levels, the marks equivalent to Fsc will be 990/1100 but a friend of mine got 3 A*s in A levels but still his equivalence was in 9 hundered seventies. Why is it? Can you make me clear please.
aoa wr wb

they add o level marks too...he might not be having all A*s in o levels

Reaction score
aoa wr wb

they add o level marks too...he might not be having all A*s in o levels
walaikumslam..I have 6 A*s and 2 As in subjects required by ibcc in O levels and if i get 3 A*s in A Level what will be my equivalence?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
walaikumslam..I have 6 A*s and 2 As in subjects required by ibcc in O levels and if i get 3 A*s in A Level what will be my equivalence?
hopefully, ur o level equivalence will be 88.75 % [799/900] and a level equivalence will be 89.09% [980/1100]

Reaction score
That totally is a foolishness, I'd say. I mean, getting a good A level result, and then that's not given a good value...My percentage drops..about 1% but yes..for medical, this 1% matters too...!

This thing is advantageous to those who got good O'level results but not that good results in A'levels...A friend of mine gets her % upgraded by 8% cuz of this...ofcourse this is good for her...
I want to know that if we give the O'level exams in more than one session will this affect our equivalence???:(

Reaction score
I want to know that if we give the O'level exams in more than one session will this affect our equivalence???:(
No, it doesn't effect it as far as I know
I gave my A2 Level in 2 sessions and the marks I got were almost what I had calculated according to the formula.

Reaction score
Taking extra subjects does not help you in Equivalence. Only the basic 8 subjects are considered for Matric equivalence and 3 subjects for FSc equivalence.

I'm not sure about the TOEFL thing.

That's how it is, I'm afraid.

Your Matric/SSC equivalence: 720/900 or 80%
Your FSc/HSSC equivalence: 875/1100 or 79.5%

You can calculate your equivalence yourself using this document I'm uploading. Or visit www.ibcc.edu.pk

Please if you could tell me what grades would I need to get in A levels (atleast) so that I am into Mechanical or Electrical field of NED. My O-level grades are 6 A*s 1A and 1b.

Reaction score
Whats the formula all about then? You got 533 according to the IBCC certificate or you calculated them yourself? I have friends who have got the IBCC certificates, I get those exact marks with the formula. Check the last two pages of this document : Equivalence

O level marks out of 900. Pre-Medical / Pre-Engineering out of 1100.

Walikum Salaam!

Check the the above document.
:
What the hell! I didnot have either of the two - biology or computer studies in O'levels. This means I can not get admission in any engineering university here? :-/

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
:
What the hell! I didnot have either of the two - biology or computer studies in O'levels. This means I can not get admission in any engineering university here? :-/
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr WB

I'm afraid, yes you should have given it.
Plus...there's another rule...o lvl should be given within 2 years, not a gap more than that between the different sessions you appear!
<A bit doubtful about this rule>