• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
I got my Statement Of Entry but its CIE Direct Electronic SOE..... Has anybody got the same...
And Good Luck to all... I hope we get awesome grades

Reaction score
I got my Statement Of Entry but its CIE Direct Electronic SOE..... Has anybody got the same...
And Good Luck to all... I hope we get awesome grades
I got the same type of SOE.
I also got mine, yeah same like that
passport number is wrong but I called and they said, they'll fix, but I don't know how, will they send a new one? I wonder

Best of Luck for your exams everybody
May we all scuceed

Reaction score
Hello Guys..I m from the Lyceum school(AS) and i really am tensed up right now..I dont have the CNIC as i am under 18 and i dont have passport either...in my previous school Id card was everything that was needed..but now i dont know whats wrong...British councils website says that we either need CNIC/passport or the School ID card...i have the Family registration form and B form....what to do now? :/

Reaction score
Hello Guys..I m from the Lyceum school(AS) and i really am tensed up right now..I dont have the CNIC as i am under 18 and i dont have passport either...in my previous school Id card was everything that was needed..but now i dont know whats wrong...British councils website says that we either need CNIC/passport or the School ID card...i have the Family registration form and B form....what to do now? :/

How did you register without a CNIC/Passport as a private candidate?