• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
I had called them, and the only useful information I got was that they take at least three days to reply to emails, so wait and see. I did get a reply from them saying they know the problem with the dob and "hopefully" it will be fixed in the actual SOE. Nothing about the NIC though.

Reaction score
I had called them, and the only useful information I got was that they take at least three days to reply to emails, so wait and see. I did get a reply from them saying they know the problem with the dob and "hopefully" it will be fixed in the actual SOE. Nothing about the NIC though.
From which email you got a reply from British Council? I replied to the same email they sent me the provision SOE, and it has been 9 days but still no response

Reaction score
I replied to the same email. It took them around 6 days to answer I think ( don't remember ) . And I think the reply itself was automated because I had accidentally sent 2 emails and got identical answers to both of them.

Reaction score
Finally got my SOE fixed. It looks perfect. *-*
Apart from the DOB, that is. :p But they said the DOB won't cause any problems in entering the center.
Congrats, dude! How did you get it fixed, if you don't mind me asking? My NIC (and DOB) are still incorrect.

Reaction score
Congrats, dude! How did you get it fixed, if you don't mind me asking? My NIC (and DOB) are still incorrect.

Did you get your provisional statement of entry through email? If that is where the error lies, then if you sent an email about it, I guess they will eventually read it and fix the error.
Also, send an email to [email protected]
Tell them to fix the error urgently because your exams are about to begin.

My problem was that some subjects were missing, so I kept calling and emailing them till one of the British Council people sent me a scan of a page that contained the rest of the subjects. Then I printed out that scan, and attached it to the back of the statement of entry I got, and then got it laminated.

Reaction score
Did you get your provisional statement of entry through email? If that is where the error lies, then if you sent an email about it, I guess they will eventually read it and fix the error.
Also, send an email to [email protected]
Tell them to fix the error urgently because your exams are about to begin.

My problem was that some subjects were missing, so I kept calling and emailing them till one of the British Council people sent me a scan of a page that contained the rest of the subjects. Then I printed out that scan, and attached it to the back of the statement of entry I got, and then got it laminated.
I haven't heard from British Council as yet. It has been 12 days since I sent them mail for my wrong passport number..I have no idea what to do :(

Reaction score
I haven't heard from British Council as yet. It has been 12 days since I sent them mail for my wrong passport number..I have no idea what to do :(

How wrong is your passport number?
Even I have the ' at the start, but I don't think that means anything...

Reaction score
I have got my provisional SOE but there is a ' in front of it.... the no is right though what should I do? Should I write back

Reaction score
I've had multiple exchanges with the british council via email. I have been informed that the DOB issue has been taken care of, and the final SOE will have the correct DOB on it. But even after all these emails, no word on my NIC, at all. They do reply within 3 working days usually, but my issue hasn't been dealt with and remains unresolved. They never mention anything about the NIC problem, just the DOB thing over and over again. This is how it seems to go: "The DOB issue is fixed and your SOE will have the correct DOB. If you have any other corrections or issues, please reply to this email". I reply and three days later, the same freaking message in different words. Its also getting pretty close to the release of the actual SOEs. I don't know what to make of this mess.

Reaction score
I've had multiple exchanges with the british council via email. I have been informed that the DOB issue has been taken care of, and the final SOE will have the correct DOB on it. But even after all these emails, no word on my NIC, at all. They do reply within 3 working days usually, but my issue hasn't been dealt with and remains unresolved. They never mention anything about the NIC problem, just the DOB thing over and over again. This is how it seems to go: "The DOB issue is fixed and your SOE will have the correct DOB. If you have any other corrections or issues, please reply to this email". I reply and three days later, the same freaking message in different words. Its also getting pretty close to the release of the actual SOEs. I don't know what to make of this mess.

Lol! They can't even read properly. Or maybe they are sleeping.

Reaction score
Instead of replying to the mail they send, send a new mail through 'Contact Us' tab from their website. I also didn't receive any reply when I wrote in reply to their mail. So, I sent a new mail from 'Contact Us', first came the automatic response email, then this:
1.jpg

and today just received this:
2.jpg
I don't know why they are talking about clashes when I have none and I didn't ask anything of the sort, but I guess they will correct the error since they said they have forwarded to the relevant department