• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
Link is same........... if u press the here option the link is same but that one is not working.. and man schools dont register through British Council..

Reaction score
I am giving two of my O level subs through school and in school the registartion time is already over.. they gave us forms and have taken them too

Reaction score
These two Advanced Practical Skills papers (33 and 34) are equivalent in every respect, except that they will contain different questions. Students should be prepared in exactly the same way whichever of these papers they are to be entered for.

Reaction score
These two Advanced Practical Skills papers (33 and 34) are equivalent in every respect, except that they will contain different questions. Students should be prepared in exactly the same way whichever of these papers they are to be entered for.
yep I read the same on syllabus. So it doesn't make any different whether I go for 33 or 34. I just selected 33. so did you sign up?

Reaction score
Yup........... done with it... Thank god... I selected NIC.... British Council says its no problem just send copy of passport in the dropbox