• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level registration form for private students? 2016 May/June

Reaction score
hhheey, what did you select for practical papers? What different does it make if we select Advanced Practical Skills 33 or 34?
Actually it makes no difference. They are different variants for the practical papers. You may go for either 33 or 34. Only the dates for the practicals will be different.

Reaction score
Guys!
I'm appearing for my Math and Physics A2 papers this june privately.
The registration form says we need to send our AS statement of entry with the registration, but I have misplaced that now.. Do you have any idea if this will be a major issue? I have everything else, including my statement and certificate of results..

Reaction score
Guys!
I'm appearing for my Math and Physics A2 papers this june privately.
The registration form says we need to send our AS statement of entry with the registration, but I have misplaced that now.. Do you have any idea if this will be a major issue? I have everything else, including my statement and certificate of results..
contact your center, they'll know better

Reaction score
I registered on 30th, paid on 8th of feb but I still didn't get my payment confirmation. Anyone else facing this issue?

Reaction score
I paid on 4th Feb received a confirmation yesterday.. So don't worry

Reaction score
Hey guys, I looked up the fees at the british council. I was wondering if they are charging 500+ for just a paper or 500+ for the whole a level