• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level registration form for private students? 2016 May/June

Reaction score
sure :D
just to double check do call before jan ends
yep...I also have to call them regarding another issue which is that can my exam center be changed once I have registered? I mean I am not sure I may have to shift to another city but since I'm not sure, we may or may not...so will they change the center in case I do shift? any idea?

Reaction score
They won't..... That's what I think.. m bcuz tts in ur exam details... and u will be registered for that particular city

Reaction score
It's 26 January already.... last year it was started before this... as I remember
yes, they are usually released by this time. Forms for many other countries like Bostswana, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are already here

Reaction score
yep...I also have to call them regarding another issue which is that can my exam center be changed once I have registered? I mean I am not sure I may have to shift to another city but since I'm not sure, we may or may not...so will they change the center in case I do shift? any idea?
you gotta phone up and ask

Reaction score
Guys i just got to the identification part and in the document it says National Identity Card and no option for passport :(

Reaction score
No its for private candidates.... I started the registration process and it was for a individual candidate but there is no option for passport.. and i am still under 18

Reaction score
No its for private candidates.... I started the registration process and it was for a individual candidate but there is no option for passport.. and i am still under 18
hhheey, what did you select for practical papers? What different does it make if we select Advanced Practical Skills 33 or 34?