• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level registration form for private students? 2016 May/June

Reaction score
Where do you live?
You should phone up your local British council
and you can find their number on their website

Reaction score
What's the procedure to get registered for private Edexcel students ??
And what would be the last date of regular strange entry for Cambridge board ? ( for alevels )

Reaction score
And what would be the last date of regular strange entry for Cambridge board ? ( for alevels )
check your local British Council site. British Council holds all the private examination, it's them you should contact

Reaction score
It's almost the same as for Cambridge.
Check this out :
http://qualifications.pearson.com/e...strations-and-entries/private-candidates.html

The procedure is elaborated pretty good in this pdf file :
https://www.britishcouncil.sa/sites/default/files/pearson_edexcel_application_form_-jan_2016.pdf

Reaction score
Ok so Applications forms for Pakistan's private candidates is still not out,right?
Plus what is the actual procedure to apply as a private candidate. I emailed Cambridge Examination and they said we must be associated with a school?!Can someone elaborate?

Reaction score
Ok so Applications forms for Pakistan's private candidates is still not out,right?
Plus what is the actual procedure to apply as a private candidate. I emailed Cambridge Examination and they said we must be associated with a school?!Can someone elaborate?
I don't exactly know abut the dates right now. Maybe :/
For registration as a private candidate, you need to contact the British Council branch nearest to your residence. They'll provide you the form and all that stuff. For the candidates who appear through schools, all this stuff is done by school management, not by students. As I'm not a private candidate, I'm not aware of the minute details in the procedure. But contacting British Council will surely help you out

Reaction score
I'm not sure.Sorry.
But like Mr.Physics said you should contact the British Council.You'll find there number and other contact details on their website.
If incase you're giving a subject which needs lab example: ICT or AICT or the sciences for AS level.You need to go through a school since they have labs.

Reaction score
It's still not out right? I got email from British Council that they would start by end of January.