• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A LEVEL NOV 14 PAPERS WITH MARKING SCHEMES . MORE PAPERS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST .

Reaction score
Could you please upload the Psychology papers (9698) for AS and A Levels if possible?
Thanks a ton! :)

Reaction score
CAN YOU PLEASE UPLOAD ACCOUNTING A LEVEL(9706) OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2014 QUESTION PAPERS AND MARK SCHEME. THANK A LOT

Reaction score
accounting 9706 A level NOVEMBER 2014 question paper and marks scheme please. not yet upload.

Reaction score
Hey Can you please upload Psychology AS and A level papers?
Plus if you can help out with that of Law?

Reaction score
I am new to xtremepapers. I need some advice. I a bit as I am appearing for both AS and Alevel this year in May/June session (2015). I have taken four subjects; physics, chemistry, biology and GP. everyone says I cannot do A levels without tuition after school , which I am not comfortable with. I access the internet mostly for some guidance still i am a bit desperate. Is it possible to produce good grades taking four subjects and make it happen?? do u know people doing it themselves or have done with flying colours.
I am doing AS and A level Combined, this May\June. I had given O1 O2 O3 combined last year without any tuitions, yet produced better grades. WITH THE HELP OF ALLAH ALONE.

Reaction score
I am new to xtremepapers. I need some advice. I a bit as I am appearing for both AS and Alevel this year in May/June session (2015). I have taken four subjects; physics, chemistry, biology and GP. everyone says I cannot do A levels without tuition after school , which I am not comfortable with. I access the internet mostly for some guidance still i am a bit desperate. Is it possible to produce good grades taking four subjects and make it happen?? do u know people doing it themselves or have done with flying colours.
Dont worry abt it. Im a private candidate as well, and home studying is all good, its just a damn trend to go to school and shit. fact is you can do much better wih or without any help from school.

just stick to it