• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Islamic studies

Reaction score
referring to the ways in which 1. muslim marriage ceremonis and muslim funerals are celebrated in your country explain what elements in them give their paticular islamic character??

Reaction score
salams,, sis. m giving my alevel of islamic studies too this year. i can send u some of my imp note n help u with ur studies if u want.. pm me:)
can i please have notes if possible pm me . i have no notes of islanic to refer fron . n plz kindly let me know gud reference books also which u have used for islamic studies..

Reaction score
11 (a) What methods have legal experts traditionally employed to find answers in the authoritative
sources of Islam to the questions raised in a constantly changing world? [8]

(b) Give three examples to show how legal experts have actually done this in practice.
[12]
AAnsarii 1995@10Sept Student of the year
pls give me those three examles , and how to explain it for 12 marks??

Reaction score
I am writing my exams next winter insha Allah..
please can I have your notes? =)

ammmm the previous batch of students from my college compiled an awesome collection of all topics from all sections....if u want i'll pass it on to u...it's very helpful...r sir gave it to all of us on d pen drive...anyways i was thinking of passing it on to felix after my exam inshaAllah, if u want it lemme know or else u can take it from felix inshaAllah :)

Reaction score
11 (a) What methods have legal experts traditionally employed to find answers in the authoritative

(b) Give three examples to show how legal experts have actually done this in practice.
[12]

ammm i avoid these questions :p :D even idk...wait for d others to answer...even i'll see it then inshaAllah :D

Reaction score

[12]

a. ryt 4m d Pr's (saws) time, Quran & Sunnah; ijma estabilished thru shura; if nt 5nd, qiyaas.
later scholars 2k dese as base n dvpd. d 4 major imams. others lyk I. Zayd, I. Layth ibn Sa'd, etc.
even now use dat. Shari'ah is dynamic: room 4 ijtihad (say even Pr(S) encouraged) 2 suit situation & changing world.

all wr nt there earlier, nw there:
b. Human Cloning - Q. quotes shaitaan, http://quran.com/4/119, " and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." so nt allowed....?
Genetically engineered food/animals fed GM food - 2 reduce harm & cost of protecting 4m pests. nth bad evident, so unless proved otherwise, according 2 Istihsan/istihsab/al maslaha al mursalah, allowed.
marijuana - "كلّ مسكّر خمر و كلّ خمر حرام". it intoxicates. so 4bidden.
organ transplantation - nt 4 monetary benifit + will save life, 4 gud of ppl, allowed.

if anything questionable here^, plz correct. :)
all d besto!(y)

Reaction score

Attachments

• Significance of Al Hijrah.docx
    86.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Significance of Hijra.docx
    18.5 KB · Views: 26
  • relations.wid.other.faiths.madina.docx
    12.2 KB · Views: 31
Reaction score

Attachments

• Allah.docx