• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Islamic studies

Reaction score
How did your paper 2 go? What questions did you attempt?
Assalamu Alaikum... Alhamdulillah I loved the paper...I had expected a horrid ppr so i was really pleased to see a good ppr as it had many repeated questions...!! :)
I chose d Umayyad I.e d 2nd one, abt their overthrow... then I chose d imam Shafii ques then d shia question n the last two women's rights n Muslim non-Muslims

How was ur ppr..?? Which questions did u choose...???

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there any chance someone can pass me any important notes of Islamic studies pls? I am a private student and need helppppp...
Asak...if u read d previous pgs u will iA find imp points written by different members n plus pdf attached here. InshaAllah that will b helpful. My frnds n i uploaded few pdfs n it has imp n relevant stuff in it which is needed for d ppr...Jzk :)

Reaction score
salams,, sis. m giving my alevel of islamic studies too this year. i can send u some of my imp note n help u with ur studies if u want.. pm me:)

Salam,it would bevery helpful of you if u send me the notes i would have pm u but unfortunately i have no idea what that is !
Thanking u in advance
P.s i know its a really old post but i am giving my exam this year though

Reaction score
can i please have notes if possible pm me . i have no notes of islanic to refer fron . n plz kindly let me know gud reference books also which u have used for islamic studies..
Salam, it would be great if those notes could be forwarded to me ,
Thanking u in advance .

Reaction score
can anyone help me with this ques plz: :(
Discuss the relationship between the four bases of the Shari‘ah. :)
for questions based on shariah refer to this book " usool al fiqh' by Dr Bilal Philips . you may get it on his website .
for questions on compilation of hadith refer to " usool al hadeeth' by Dr Bilal philips
and for questions on the four caliph refer to " the pious caliph' by Majid Ali khan