• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level ICT- Who's appearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huh

Reaction score
So I have a really bad teacher for AICT now and I want to know how's everyone else preparation going? Maybe we can help each other out?

Reaction score
So I have a really bad teacher for AICT now and I want to know how's everyone else preparation going? Maybe we can help each other out?
I will be giving A2 aict in May June but my preparation till now is about zero because of the other subjects maths physics and chemistry

Reaction score
IS THE REPORT WRITING QUESTION STILL INCLUDED IN THE 2015 MAY/JUNE EXAM OR IS IT OMITTED in practical paper P2?

Reaction score
IS THE REPORT WRITING QUESTION STILL INCLUDED IN THE 2015 MAY/JUNE EXAM OR IS IT OMITTED in practical paper P2?
Well if you mean the essay question so it is expected to come in May June 15 as it didnot come in both may June and October nov 14

Reaction score
Hello guys!
Well i have a question. In the IT syllabus in Section 16 it says that " suitable packages could include one or more of these features: 1) Object oriented programming languages 2) macros 3) hyperlinks. So my question is for object oriented programming languages do we use Microsoft visual basic or C++ or any other programming ?
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hello guys!
Well i have a question. In the IT syllabus in Section 16 it says that " suitable packages could include one or more of these features: 1) Object oriented programming languages 2) macros 3) hyperlinks. So my question is for object oriented programming languages do we use Microsoft visual basic or C++ or any other programming ?
Thanks in advance
What I know is that u can use any software which u are comfortable with

huh

Reaction score
feel free to ask doubts here guys. Ill be glad to help. How many subs you guys takin for a level? im taking 4.

Reaction score
Even I am giving A levels this may/june session. I got an 'a' in As level what about you guys? Also A level is damn boring, especially the theory part!

Status
Not open for further replies.