• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-level Equivalence

Reaction score
Hey people...Assalamoalikum, hope u all r doing great..

Can anyone please tell me how A-level equivalence is made....??
I have heard about and searched for it, apparently IBCC combines our O-level and A-level grades to get a final equivalence.
A method explained in detail would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you.... :) ..... So apparently they consider our Olevels out of 800 and Alevels out of 300, getting our final percentage out of 1100.
Thanks again.

Reaction score
Hey, do we need to bring our orignial O level results too for our A level equivalence? if someone has had theirs done, will they plz ell me what we have ti bring for our a level?

Reaction score
Thanks! Got it! (y)
I just submitted mine
You'll need all your
1.O level results plus photocopies of them
2. Your A level result plus photocopies of that too
3. Your Id card copy or if you dont have one then your form B copy
4. Your fathers Id card
5. A passport size picture ( I dont remember if you need one or three take three incase)
6. Your O level equivalence photocopy
AND YOU NEED TO ATTEST ALL THE PHOTOCOPIES. If you dont understand what attesting mean ask your parents. Its basically any government servant above grade 17 who stamps and signs your documents
hope i helped

Reaction score
I just submitted mine
You'll need all your
4. Your fathers Id card
5. A passport size picture ( I dont remember if you need one or three take three incase)
AND YOU NEED TO ATTEST ALL THE PHOTOCOPIES. If you dont understand what attesting mean ask your parents. Its basically any government servant above grade 17 who stamps and signs your documents
hope i helped
Thanks! Yup, I already submitted them. And they took plain photocopies. Will get mine done by tomorrow IA :)

Reaction score
I just submitted mine
You'll need all your
4. Your fathers Id card
hope i helped

You had the A-Level statement of result, right? Cuz the certificate isn't ever released this early.

Well I went to IBCC and they said that they only make a provisional/temporary equivalence based on the statement. Is this the same for you?

Reaction score
You had the A-Level statement of result, right? Cuz the certificate isn't ever released this early.

Well I went to IBCC and they said that they only make a provisional/temporary equivalence based on the statement. Is this the same for you?
No i got two from my school one was the offical one maybe you should call your school and ask

Reaction score
No i got two from my school one was the offical one maybe you should call your school and ask
Last year my school gave the original one along with the temporary certificate together, but this year it isn't the same. They will give us the certificates somewhere in October.

Reaction score
I got both at the same time :/
My school gives out the result 3 times.
1. The provincial one
2. The temporary one with the stamp and it proves our grades.
3. The actual certificate.
Last year we got no. 2 and 3 together, but this time it's different. Maybe where ever you live they give both of them earlier. I got the 2 one about a week before.

Reaction score
I did my a-levels in Malaysia, and before that I completed my ssc (9,10) in Pakistan ,therefore I don't have o- levels. Kindly let me know how am I suppose to get my alevels equivalence.