• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A-level English Language 9093

Reaction score
I am a private student in pakistan giving A-level English Language, that is why I need a lot of help from you people.
can you give me a sample answer to "Comment on the ways in which language and style are used" like what should we write in it?
and "Compare the language and style of Text A and Text B."
and i also ddon'tknow what to do in paper 4
can anyone help me......PLZ
thanks in advance
smile.png

Reaction score
I am a private student in pakistan giving A-level English Language, that is why I need a lot of help from you people.
can you give me a sample answer to "Comment on the ways in which language and style are used" like what should we write in it?
thanks in advance
smile.png

dear, I need your help regarding English language 9093 which is I am about to give in May 2017, but I need your help dear, can u help me and advice me? pls?

Reaction score
thanks in advance
smile.png
dear, I need your help regarding English language 9093 which is I am about to give in May 2017, but I need your help dear, can u help me and advice me? pls?
what help do u guys need

Reaction score
what I
thanks in advance
smile.png

what I know little about p4 is that it sorts of like commentary between what the conversation/transcript is all about with its purpose. The purpose is the important thing to extract from the transcript with a sense that reader perceives your understanding. Also, Remember the most important thing to remember for all English Language papers which are ***Purpose/Quotation/Comment and always quote something from the original text with quotation marks and comment why the writer right in that way and comment which is Simile, Metaphors, Overlaps, Syntax, register, and write 4 to 5 pages of the exam sheet for the answer.... *** Don't comment on each & everything because it is neither good nor desirable, Underline catching phrases and sentence to quote and comment on them before you start writing the paper... I am also doing A-levels in English Language and I don't really confident that what to do with paper 1 and paper 2, if you can help me out with these 2 papers I would be grateful... :)

Reaction score
thanks in advance
smile.png
there is nothing hard to compare between 2 text, Text A and Text B. My teacher provided me the answer of the student who recently got A grade in his English language but I only have 2 questions of it. 1 question from p3 Text Analysis and 1 question for p4 Language Topics but I really don't know what to do with p1 and p2... If anyone can help me out with p1 and p2, I can help them out with their p3 & p4 in return...

Reaction score
thanks in advance
smile.png

I really don't know what to do with p1 and p2... If anyone can help me out with p1 and p2, I can help them out with their p3 & p4 in return Hera9590...

Reaction score
there is nothing hard to compare between 2 text, Text A and Text B. My teacher provided me the answer of the student who recently got A grade in his English language but I only have 2 questions of it. 1 question from p3 Text Analysis and 1 question for p4 Language Topics but I really don't know what to do with p1 and p2... If anyone can help me out with p1 and p2, I can help them out with their p3 & p4 in return...
Can you send those to me please? What your teacher gave you.