• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

My English teacher and I have been searching for resources for 9093 for quite a while and were unable to find anything of substance.

Could anyone help?
Please post links to any resources you have for this syllabus code; we need Paper 3 and 4 (A2) resources.

Reaction score
Hey, I took English Language 9093 in my alevels and got an A. First get the official book CIE has published, It is now available in shops in Pakistan. Thats the best for A2 as it contains all the information you'll need, in my exam I mentioned everything that was in there and got an A.

Reaction score
Hey, I took English Language 9093 in my alevels and got an A. First get the official book CIE has published, It is now available in shops in Pakistan. Thats the best for A2 as it contains all the information you'll need, in my exam I mentioned everything that was in there and got an A.
Mashallah !its so great to get an a in eng. I mean very few do get. Can u give me some of ur commentaries and stuff solved for p1 and 2. Im already gone with much of the books recommended but still dont really get a d or c in class

Reaction score
Mashallah !its so great to get an a in eng. I mean very few do get. Can u give me some of ur commentaries and stuff for p1 and 2. Im already gone with much of the books recommended
Could you send them to me as well please? :)

Reaction score
Could you send them to me as well please? :)

Mashallah !its so great to get an a in eng. I mean very few do get. Can u give me some of ur commentaries and stuff solved for p1 and 2. Im already gone with much of the books recommended but still dont really get a d or c in class

Sorry Guys, Im simply too busy to fish them out now (i just happened to log into xtremepapers after a long time) :( However I have previously posted them on a forum regarding English Language so maybe you can search my username? :)

Reaction score
How do u improve ur vocab and sentence structure by the way.any tips pl.

The sentence structure is explained in the book. You also want to look at common grammar. Things such as colons, semi colons, commas, apostrophes, full stops will really help you with formulating succinct and coherent sentences. Furthermore for vocabulary, If you do not have too much time, I'd definitely recommend you, go on google and type vocabulary lists. I picked one which has 100 words you must now for various exams such as the TOEFL (or something like that). Reading will also help improve vocabulary, however I must clarify, when I refer to reading I do not mean only reading books but also pieces of writing regarding various descriptive topics.

Reaction score
The sentence structure is explained in the book. You also want to look at common grammar. Things such as colons, semi colons, commas, apostrophes, full stops will really help you with formulating succinct and coherent sentences. Furthermore for vocabulary, If you do not have too much time, I'd definitely recommend you, go on google and type vocabulary lists. I picked one which has 100 words you must now for various exams such as the TOEFL (or something like that). Reading will also help improve vocabulary, however I must clarify, when I refer to reading I do not mean only reading books but also pieces of writing regarding various descriptive topics.
Do u pick and learn good figurative phrases from story book if u dont mind can u suggest me some nice descriptive story books which would help??

Reaction score
Do u pick and learn good figurative phrases from story book if u dont mind can u suggest me some nice descriptive story books which would help??

One thing I did was go online and look at descriptive passages such as someone describing the scene of a festival or tranquility etc. I found these to be VERY helpful when it came to phrases. Remember you can easily incorporate pre made phrases into your exam, all you have to do is mould it to the exam question. Thus, I would definitely recommend you employ such methods - with understanding of it, of course. Furthermore when it comes to books, I'd say the effect of it on you vocabulary will take more time i.e its a more time consuming process. However if you have enough time to read them then I'd suggest you go on google and find the best descriptive type books, I personally like to read literary classics. Hope this helps :)

Reaction score
One thing I did was go online and look at descriptive passages such as someone describing the scene of a festival or tranquility etc. I found these to be VERY helpful when it came to phrases. Remember you can easily incorporate pre made phrases into your exam, all you have to do is mould it to the exam question. Thus, I would definitely recommend you employ such methods - with understanding of it, of course. Furthermore when it comes to books, I'd say the effect of it on you vocabulary will take more time i.e its a more time consuming process. However if you have enough time to read them then I'd suggest you go on google and find the best descriptive type books, I personally like to read literary classics. Hope this helps :)
Jazakallah. I really like ir advice

Reaction score
Can u post its picture pls?:(

Reaction score
can someone help me out with alevels english language 9093 paper1, 2 ,3 and 4.. I don't know what to do except for commentary but how to build up the structure sentence to start the commentary? I need someone help plz plz

Reaction score
can someone help me out with alevels english language 9093 paper1, 2 ,3 and 4.. I don't know what to do except for commentary but how to build up the structure sentence to start the commentary? I need someone help plz plz
hii, if you havent found anything helpful yet, then this thread has all the information abt the pattern of p1 p2 and how to attempt them.

Reaction score
im creating a whatsapp group for english msg me if u wanna be in it