• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Hi Dear students,

You may join me now for June 2015 attempt. Post your issues regarding MCSQ or structured questions here. Me and many other people are here to help you out.

Guess for June 2015 would also be posted here. So keep watching this thread.

Reaction score
Hi Dear students,

You may join me now for June 2015 attempt. Post your issues regarding MCSQ or structured questions here. Me and many other people are here to help you out.

Guess for June 2015 would also be posted here. So keep watching this thread.
Thank u very much.....eagerly waiting for the guess paper

Reaction score
What are the problems faced by a country when moving from controlled to market economy and vice versa? /12

Please answer?

Reaction score
Congrats to those who got their desired results and best wishes to those who are planning to reappear.

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah, Two of my students got positions, in Economics and 3 other subjects including Math, Physics and Chemistry.
Muhammad Asad Haider got first place in Lahore, Best 4 AS Cambridge International.
Shahzaib Ali got Best 4 A Level Cambridge International.
I am proud of you, dear Asad and Shahzaib Ali. May Allah transport you on the right path to reach the culmination, in life.

Reaction score
I was not available for a long time due to busy schedule. I would definitely manage to answer your queries from now. So you can post your issues here. Guess for O/A level economics will also be available at this thread before exam.

Reaction score
I was not available for a long time due to busy schedule. I would definitely manage to answer your queries from now. So you can post your issues here. Guess for O/A level economics will also be available at this thread before exam.
In which economic situation would it be suitable to use expenditure switching and expenditure dampening policies and why?Also can you explain different types in these 2 policies?
What are problems faced in transition from planned to mixed economy or vice versa?

Reaction score
In the first situation you need to explain how these two policies can work to correct balance of payment.
in the second situation you need to discuss the problems that are faced by economies during transition from government owned system to the mixture of both, the government and private individuals.
you should consider the points like regulations, ownership of assets, profit motive and self interest, the limited role of the government, response of private and govt sector to their customers, factor intensity etc.

Reaction score
In the first situation you need to explain how these two policies can work to correct balance of payment.
in the second situation you need to discuss the problems that are faced by economies during transition from government owned system to the mixture of both, the government and private individuals.
you should consider the points like regulations, ownership of assets, profit motive and self interest, the limited role of the government, response of private and govt sector to their customers, factor intensity etc.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Hope your preparation is going well. Keep watching this thread to get guess paper for AS and A Level economics.

Reaction score
Hope your preparation is going well. Keep watching this thread to get guess paper for AS and A Level economics.
AOA sir,
Sir I am in A2 and used your "A-2 Comprehensive Micro Economics" book to prepare all the micro economics chapters, however I wanted to know if you have a book for the macro economic chapters as well, because i found your book the best out of all the others i have read. I got a A in AS however i am finding it difficult to understand the macro economic side of A-2 syllabus and Bamford is really brief. So please let me know if you have published a book of a-2 macro economics as well. Further more when will you post your guess paper. I live in Islamabad.

Reaction score
W/A Dear,
A2 Macro-Economics is not available yet. But it would be available for Nov 2015 attempt.