• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A Level Economics:

Reaction score
Hi sir! I bought your text book for A2 Economics its very helpful! I just noticed some of the essays are just repeated and doesnt really follow the mark scheme for example the June 2006 paper question 2? Could you please tell me how governments can fail when correcting the market failure?
Also are you going to give the guess paper for A2 economics paper 4? Please
Thank you

Reaction score
Hi sir! I bought your text book for A2 Economics its very helpful! I just noticed some of the essays are just repeated and doesnt really follow the mark scheme for example the June 2006 paper question 2? Could you please tell me how governments can fail when correcting the market failure?
Thank you
Yes dear Guess for P4 will be available on 18th of May 2014.

Reaction score
Thank you
Thanks for the complements about the book. It will help me a lot if you people identify the problems face by you, while reading these books. I will try my best to do things and amend them to reach the requirements of ultimate users like you.

Reaction score
Data Response is always mixture of many topics. But you should do one data response from each of the following topics;
1. inflation
2.demand and supply and elasticity
3. international trade
4. market failure