• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The mcq paper was not that easy as people think it was.6-7 questions were really tricky.Never take these Cie examiners easy.They are really goodat deceivng candidates

Reaction score
The mcq paper was not that easy as people think it was.6-7 questions were really tricky.Never take these Cie examiners easy.They are really goodat deceivng candidates
But man have you seen the FM18 papers? Wallahi paper 2 was the easiest paper ive ever seen and same with 1
But ours.....the amount of trickssssss

Reaction score
OK nvm but still i know that it is wrong cause it is
Plz try to accept that u can also be wrong sometimes...no one is perfect!
I remember the question was very similar to this and I have done a similar one in the past papers as well and anyways, telophase has nothing to do with ENSURING THAT EACH CELL RECIEVES EQUAL NUMBER OF CHROMOSOMES
AND THIS WAS CLEARLY WHAT THE QUESTION ASKED!!

Reaction score
Plz try to accept that u can also be wrong sometimes...no one is perfect!
I remember the question was very similar to this and I have done a similar one in the past papers as well and anyways, telophase has nothing to do with ENSURING THAT EACH CELL RECIEVES EQUAL NUMBER OF CHROMOSOMES
AND THIS WAS CLEARLY WHAT THE QUESTION ASKED!!
I 100% agree with u tho i did wrong too lol i even study in A2