• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can someone pls solve oct/nov 2014 component 12 mcq for me...it's abt diploid and haploid cells with vague terming......sorry couldn't upload it

Reaction score
Question number 20...pls tell precisely what they mean by homologous chromosomes in *this question*

Reaction score
Can someone tell if we have a separate application booklet for biology? Or its just two last chapters in the book that we have to study?

Reaction score
Can someone tell if we have a separate application booklet for biology? Or its just two last chapters in the book that we have to study?

Reaction score
There is no separate application booklet for bio... The questions in section B can be on any of the chapters studied and not just the last 2 chapters

Reaction score
There is no separate application booklet for bio... The questions in section B can be on any of the chapters studied and not just the last 2 chapters
Yes,you are right.
But can you give me the Application booklet,if you have it?
I think it might be useful.

Reaction score
Could someone please solve question 1 of summer 2015 paper 5? I'm doing it for the first time and I have no time I desperately need help :(