• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A level AICT practicals and other A level subjects Whatsapp Group

Reaction score
Hey ppl,
we already have a whatsapp group for a levels all subjects including for the AICT upcoming exam this month and we have around 10-15 ppl in the group and if you wanna join message me (private message/conversation) your whatsapp number to me and i will add you to the group as soon as possible and obviously we help each other in the group in most of the subjects so you may join.
Thank you
hii can you please add me +962790058728

Reaction score
Does anyone have any notes on AICT P1 and P3
Also any notes on Pure Math 3 will be appreciated

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey ppl,
we already have a whatsapp group for a levels all subjects including for the AICT upcoming exam this month and we have around 10-15 ppl in the group and if you wanna join message me (private message/conversation) your whatsapp number to me and i will add you to the group as soon as possible and obviously we help each other in the group in most of the subjects so you may join.
Thank you
Pls Add +91 9650560439

Reaction score
Hey ppl,
Thank you
+966546164655

Reaction score
Can I please have notes for paper 3 AICT 9626, because the coursebook doesnt have everything!
And notes for the theory parts which are expected to come in the practical paper...
Thanks in advance.