• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A bit of a problem in my Islamiat paper....

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm allowed to post this, but I had a question that's kept me awake for a while and I wanted your help.

So, on yesterday's Islamiyat, in the Pledges of Aqabah question, due to time restraints (and lack of knowledge), I wasn't able to go into full detail. I wrote a full introductory paragraph explaining what led to the Pledges, addressing the first part of the question, but I couldn't go into the full specifics of the Pledges. I wrote what had happened, generally, and what terms they swore on and only gave 1 quotation. I wrote about 2 1/2 pages worth of content but I don't know if I'll be able to score L4. Could anyone please help me with this?

Reaction score
Can anyone plz give answer to this question it's from may/June 2010 p1

Q3 b . Why was his relationship with his wife khadija important for him ? 4 mark

Reaction score
And this too it's from may/June 2009 p1
Q3 b. How does his conduct in one of these battles provide a model for muslims today when they face difficulties ? 4 marks

Reaction score
well bro @unicornhater , u may be able to score according to lv 4 , it depends how many facts u had in the answer. for 10 marks , u need to quote authentic references and include 10 distinctive facts about the pledges of al-aqabah or narrate 5 facts in great elaboration , which is relevant , and u shouldnt hve repeated points . hope for the best :)

Reaction score
In order to achieve lv 4 answer , an example of pledges of al-aqabah is u couldve mentioned the reasons behind the pledges, where the delegations came from each year, and how many people did it include , vows made by the believers and the invitation given to Prophet pbuh to become their leader. describe and elaborate these points , and include a reference , and a lv 4 answer is guaranteed to u