• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9093 English AS

Reaction score
GUYS I NEED THE MIKE GOULD ENG BOOK PDF pleaseee someone help me and give me the pdf link or send me please--??!!!

Reaction score
That's alright. It was okay I guess. Should make till an E at least :p
You can still guide me on how to prepare for paper 2, which is on 24th.
Sometimes, all we want is to pass right? xD
Oh crap. That's over too ... well how did that go?
There's not much I can tell for that anyway ... would've probably asked you to look up plot hints and short stories on the internet in case you get stuck during exam. You can twist around plots to match your question.

Reaction score
Sometimes, all we want is to pass right? xD
Oh crap. That's over too ... well how did that go?
There's not much I can tell for that anyway ... would've probably asked you to look up plot hints and short stories on the internet in case you get stuck during exam. You can twist around plots to match your question.
Indeed :)
This was okay too. Don't want to raise hopes.
Gladly, that's what I did.

Reaction score
I have appeared twice in ENGLISH AS and i couldn't make it out. Could someone help me with it? Please. I' ll be grateful.

Reaction score
Do anyone help me out with alevels English Language 9093 with p1,p2,p3 and p4, I really need someone help.. pls pls