• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

9093 English AS

Reaction score
Also check on sample booklets
they will help give an idea that what piece of writing will get you an A grade

Hope it helped

Ohhh and practice practice practice
to improve writing style and time management :D
Sample booklets?????????

Reaction score
Also check on sample booklets
they will help give an idea that what piece of writing will get you an A grade

Hope it helped

Ohhh and practice practice practice
to improve writing style and time management :D
And thankyou so mch! you were of great helppp :)

Reaction score
Lola_sweet hey, have you solved 9093's pastpapers? Considering the fact that this component has been launched in 2014, there r few pp available, hence there isnt solved pp in market. Can you help me in solving them? or if u can attach some photos of your work? I want to see how to actually attempt and every thick n thin. I hope u got my point :D *nervous*

Reaction score
I am a private student in pakistan giving A-level English Language, that is why I need a lot of help from you people.
can you give me a sample answer to"Compare the language and style of Text A and Text B." may june 2015 p3 might be preferable
and i also don't know what to do in paper 4
can anyone help me......PLZ
thanks in advance
smile.png

Reaction score
I am a private student in pakistan giving A-level English Language, that is why I need a lot of help from you people.
can you give me a sample answer to"Compare the language and style of Text A and Text B." may june 2015 p3 might be preferable
thanks in advance
smile.png
I'm only giving AS so I don't have Paper 3 or 4 but this may help :)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/guides/zpgc4wx/revision

Reaction score
thanks in advance
smile.png
i need help too :( can u screnshot ur answers? I want to see how one must attempppttt

Reaction score
Guys! i wonder do we have to write the word count in the end for the writing part ?

Reaction score
Guys! i wonder do we have to write the word count in the end for the writing part ?
Nope ... don't waste time counting the number of words you have written. Around 2-3 sides would be enough (depending on your handwriting ofcourse) :)

Reaction score
Can some one help me here with englishhhhhhhh :( i m so worried. having me paper this May all 4 components n m stil in doubt how one shud attemptttt.. helpppp?