• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2059/01: Help needed

Reaction score
Okay so guys I need a little help here with reformers from history:
-Why did Syed Ahmed Shaheed Braiveli conduct Jihad against Sikhs in the early nineteenth century?
In the aforementioned question, do we have to emphasize on the conditions of the Muslims back then and how they were oppressed, or do we have to write about why he felt political power was important behind Islamic teachings?

Reaction score
-Why did Syed Ahmed Shaheed Braiveli conduct Jihad against Sikhs in the early nineteenth century?
In the aforementioned question, do we have to emphasize on the conditions of the Muslims back then and how they were oppressed, or do we have to write about why he felt political power was important behind Islamic teachings?
This may help u...
olevel-answers-cie.blogspot.com/2012/10/why-did-syed-ahmed-shaheed-barelvi.html?m=1

Reaction score
You have to mention a bit of both
For example when you say he saw that Muslims were oppressed by the Sikhs and not allowed to carry out their activities, he saw this as a situation where Jihad became a necessity
Elaborate the point above
And similarly add another reason
Check out nigel kelly for thst
Hope this helps ya:')