• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I
Ohk.Did you get solution C and solution D one question in paper 6?
think you're taking IGCSE from one of the gulf countries, so can you please PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAME FOR BIO MAY JUNE 17 VARIANT 1 LIKE THE HARD MCQs AND PLANNED EXPERIMENT AS I AM AIMING FOR A DISTINCTION INSHALLAH. :)

Reaction score
I

think you're taking IGCSE from one of the gulf countries, so can you please PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAME FOR BIO MAY JUNE 17 VARIANT 1 LIKE THE HARD MCQs AND PLANNED EXPERIMENT AS I AM AIMING FOR A DISTINCTION INSHALLAH. :)
Im really sorry,But Im not gonna give biology exam this may.So I cant help ya.

Reaction score
hey people bout the bio paper 12 mcq what was the answer for the "which part of the fruit has a different genotype"thingie

Reaction score
even i chose the stalk but some of my friends told it wuz the cotyledon idk why they said so

I think it would be cotyledon too.

The keyword in the question was 'geneotype different from the other three'.

Both the fruit stalk and the pericarp come from only one of the parent plant, whilst the cotyledon is formed after the gametes of the two parents have fused.

Reaction score
I think it would be cotyledon too.

The keyword in the question was 'geneotype different from the other three'.

Both the fruit stalk and the pericarp come from only one of the parent plant, whilst the cotyledon is formed after the gametes of the two parents have fused.
And this is confirmed by the question which came in paper 2 about the different genotypes of the pericarp and seed...this for sure means that the pericarp had the same genotype as the fruit stalk :)

Reaction score
My brother didn't shade his candidate number on the MCQ answer sheet. He gave his exam in a Lahore center and his invigilator didn't tell him to fill in his candidate number, and he didn't think that it was necessary either as his details were already printed on the sheet. Has anyone else had the same problem before and what should we do now?