• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2014 M/J Appearers: How bout revising 2058 Islamiat Together?

Reaction score
Let's revise Pilars of Islam today. Have a test tommorow about Shahada Fasting and Zakat, so lets revise!!!!

Reaction score
Benefits of Fasting Table from Ayesha Tariq's Islamiat Book (scanner couldnt take left side properly but its visible)

Attachments

• islamiat fasting.JPG
    islamiat fasting.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 14
Reaction score
What does the Prophet’s first experience of revelation tell us about the nature of
prophethood in Islam? (4)

Im confused i did try to solve through marking scheme but didnt understand anything plzz can you guys help

Luckily, our teacher dictated an answer to the very question during the revision session in class today:

The Holy Prophet recieved the first revelation through Angel Jibrael in the cave of Hira. Like other messengers, he was surprised and confused because it was an unannounced experience. The Holy Prophet was not informed before the event ; he had no idea about the angek so he was surprised. It was a miraculous experience that an angel appeared and talked to him. The Holy Prophet recieved the word's of Allah which showed that he was chosen by the Lord for a special mission. The Prophet was unwarned like previous messengers, Hazrat Musa was also bestowed with Prophethood when he was on the way from Madain to Egypt.He saw a miraculous light coming out of a tree and heard the voice of Allah as he approached it. The Quran says,
" O Moses Verily! I am Allah, the Lord of the Worlds."
Generally, the Messengers were given responsibilities, miracles, and protection by Allah.

Reaction score
Luckily, our teacher dictated an answer to the very question during the revision session in class today:

The Holy Prophet recieved the first revelation through Angel Jibrael in the cave of Hira. Like other messengers, he was surprised and confused because it was an unannounced experience. The Holy Prophet was not informed before the event ; he had no idea about the angek so he was surprised. It was a miraculous experience that an angel appeared and talked to him. The Holy Prophet recieved the word's of Allah which showed that he was chosen by the Lord for a special mission. The Prophet was unwarned like previous messengers, Hazrat Musa was also bestowed with Prophethood when he was on the way from Madain to Egypt.He saw a miraculous light coming out of a tree and heard the voice of Allah as he approached it. The Quran says,
" O Moses Verily! I am Allah, the Lord of the Worlds."
Generally, the Messengers were given responsibilities, miracles, and protection by Allah.
So what does it tell us about the nature of prophethood in Islam?..( sorry but I didn't get the point)

Reaction score
Let's revise Pilars of Islam today. Have a test tommorow about Shahada Fasting and Zakat, so lets revise!!!!
Hi can you tell me, if Ayesha tariq's book is good or not? I'm thinking to buy it if you suggest.

Reaction score
Hi can you tell me, if Ayesha tariq's book is good or not? I'm thinking to buy it if you suggest.

Yes it is brilliant. Actually it contains written answers to many 4 marks questions usually asked and we usually say that those answers are not in other books. There are points in charts and this ocloured book is worth for revision and studying. I am appearing in M/J 14 and bought it this year as I couldnt always be the one to issue it in the library - it never stays on the shelf!
Lol but my real name is Ayesha Tariq with same spelling, and everyone @ school goes: hey you are a writer? :)

Reaction score
So what does it tell us about the nature of prophethood in Islam?..( sorry but I didn't get the point)

well, this shows that Allah chooses prophets without warning or announcements. Prophets are chosen by Him, and are not always of certain clan or race. Allah chose an orphan as a slave and guided him by giving him the honour of an excllent character. The prophethood in Islam is basically supported by miracles to prove that prophets are not imposters.

Reaction score
What does the Prophet’s first experience of revelation tell us about the nature of
prophethood in Islam? (4)

Im confused i did try to solve through marking scheme but didnt understand anything plzz can you guys help

Brother ..... The revelation tells us that messengers are chosen servants of Allah and their main job is to preach the eternal religion , Islam. This revelation tells us the miracle of Allah towards his messengers that though Holy Prophet SAW was illiterate and could not read , he was able to read . He was scared at first but his wife Khadija R.A. comforted him and took him to her cousin Warqa bin Naufil who acknowledged that the angel was the same as the one who used to deliver the message to the previous messengers. Prophethood is a mission that is not given to people because they worship too much or pray too much ..... it is a gift ... a DIVINE GIFT... from Allah SWT given to anyone he likes.
This can be compared to Hazrat Musa's , when he could not sustain a minute fraction of the revelation of divine glory. This also shows the limitations of the most superior humans: the messengers are on one hand and the Divine power on the other.