• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2014 IB Past Papers

Reaction score
Does anyone have ITGS may 2014 paper 2? Please send me at [email protected]. Thank you very much!

I have 2014 (SL Chem P1 and P2, HL Phy P1 and P2, Spanish AB P1 and P2, SL Business P1, ITGS HL P1) for exchange.

Reaction score
If anybody has the May 2014 economics HL paper, can you please send it to me! It would be greatly appreciated:
[email protected]

I have Maths HL, Physics HL, Chemistry HL, Maths SL (May 2014 for all) if anybody wants to trade

Last edited:
Reaction score
If anybody has the May 2014 economics HL paper, can you please send it to me! It would be greatly appreciated:
[email protected]

I have Maths HL, Physics HL, Chemistry HL, Maths SL (May 2014 for all) if anybody wants to trade

Only Paper 1
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6HyW5wogDp5YnJnZXVzakZRYkU&usp=sharing

Check my XP profile for the other papers
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/members/pappadut.123842/

Could you send me your 2014 May

Thanks in advanced

Reaction score
I Have 2014 May :
Biology SL - P1 & P2 & P3 + MS (TZ1 & TZ2)
Biology HL - P1 & P2 & P3 (TZ2)

Chemistry SL - P1 & P2 & P3 (TZ1)
Chemistry HL - P3 (TZ1)

Physics SL - P1 & P2 & P3 (TZ1)
Physics HL - P1 & P2 & P3 + MS (TZ1)

Mathematics Studies - P2 (TZ1)
Mathematics SL - P1 & P2 (TZ1)
Mathematics HL - P2 + MS (TZ1)
Mathematics Specimen Papers & MS (First Exam 2014)

Does anyone have other 2014 May for Math, Chem & Phy for exchange ?

Hi pappadut, could you share with me the 2014 papers for Maths HL, chemistry HL, and biology HL? I can't get access to your profile page. I would be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL if you could share the papers with me.

Thank you so much in advance

Reaction score
Hi pappadut, could you share with me the 2014 papers for Maths HL, chemistry HL, and biology HL? I can't get access to your profile page. I would be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL if you could share the papers with me.

Thank you so much in advance

only members of XPF can access my profile, login with your id and you can access :)

Reaction score
Does anyone have Chemistry SL tz2 papers 1 and 2?
I would really appreciate it if anyone had it!

Thanks

Reaction score
Does anyone have Geography HL May 2014, Maths HL May 2014 or English Language & Literature SL May 2014? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could send it to me, thanks