• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2014 IB Past Papers

Reaction score
I have IB QS x MS papers for 2010-2013. I would exchange these papers with a set of physics notes from "The physics supermarket". If anyone has them please drop me an email, my email, [email protected]

Reaction score
Guys can someone please please send me 2013 and 2012 papers with mark schemes for Biology HL and SL. I have my mocks and I really need to prepare from those papers. If anyone has those papers pleasee email it to me at [email protected].

Reaction score
By any chance, does anyone have:
  • Math Studies Paper 1, and 2 2013 (November and May)?
  • SL Biology Paper 1, 2 and 3 2013 (Novemeber and May)?
Thank you!

If you could email: [email protected], I'd be grateful for life!

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am in desperate desperate need of November 2013 exams for economics and maths and english. I will accept anything anyone can give me. I am more so looking for maths and economics higher level.

In return for your awesomeness i can send every exam from 2005 to 2013 may for chem, math, german ab intio. I also have every exam for 2013 may for english, maths, econ, chem, spanish, german

If you can help me out my e-mail is [email protected]. Please its very urgent.

Thank you