• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 Math IGCSE

Reaction score
mine is on tuesday to0oo !
and sorry but no cheating :p
andd if you want to know the type of questions solve the 2011 november past papers they are similar :D
i think i sed yes bymistake to the first question :p

Reaction score
mine is on tuesday to0oo !
and sorry but no cheating :p
andd if you want to know the type of questions solve the 2011 november past papers they are similar :D
i think i sed yes bymistake to the first question :p

How would you know that 2011 november is similar when you haven't even done it?

Reaction score
Hey guys I thought that the whole world take the exam at the same time but how come you take on Monday and we take it on Tuesday!

Reaction score
Hehehe..stop guys planning 2 cheat and just study hard..its paper 2 come on its sooo easy..
yah i would be more worried about paper 4 :p
LOL..
And core,,seriously core..hhh nothin 2 be worried about core soo stupid paper:p no offence;)

Reaction score
Hehehe..stop guys planning 2 cheat and just study hard..its paper 2 come on its sooo easy..
yah i would be more worried about paper 4 :p
LOL..
And core,,seriously core..hhh nothin 2 be worried about core soo stupid paper:p no offence;)
hahahaha i agree ! :D
but actually i like paper 4 more than paper 2 ;)

Reaction score
hey dude please send me a gist of questions which cam in the exam because i am writting the exam on tuesday and mailme at JENNY.WANG6@yahoo.com please because i am very much poor in maths so that i can at least prepar some type of questions thanks :cry::cry::cry::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: