• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 IGCSE pastpapers

Reaction score
sparsha.mehta trying different things to top but dont forget i m going to top in ict
:p lol
No one can stop a human who studied a subject the whole year and knows each and every corner of text book.I am not like you theory ïI've done from site,2 text books.Practicals I've solved papers so many times and its gonna be like may june paper.I wish you understand the fact that I am going to top...

Reaction score
No one can stop a human who studied a subject the whole year and knows each and every corner of text book.I am not like you theory ïI've done from site,2 text books.Practicals I've solved papers so many times and its gonna be like may june paper.I wish you understand the fact that I am going to top...
thanxx for da compliment but as u said earlier u cant stop me u really cant stop me frm topping in ict !!! lol :p

Reaction score
thanxx for da compliment but as u said earlier u cant stop me u really cant stop me frm topping in ict !!! lol :p
Crazzzzy not u .Me...and i don't care if i don't top because i want a good average for my 7 subject.I don't want to top in one subject and fail in others like u.