• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 IGCSE PAPERS & MARKING SCHEMES (biology, chemistry, economics, physics, english, maths)

Reaction score
hey can u pls upload the june 2012 papers...i think its available on the edexcel site but locked.Thnx.

Reaction score
I will Inshallah after a few months. This delay is because the exams have just commenced and the results not yet published.
I will upload them as soon as my centre/school provides them to me. Thanksss hope i helped :) :)

Reaction score
Can someone please upload the papers!? Last Year the Papers were available on these sort of sites by the 15th July! It is not difficult, Someone can easily get them if they are available on the edexcel secure content area. By the way, The Mark Schemes will be available on the secure content page by 17/07/12.

Reaction score
I am sorry but tht is not quite possible because the results are not out yet...
The results will be published in august, after that the papers will be uploaded.
Thanks

Reaction score
i needed the 2012 jan papers .if available,plzz upload it,not edxcel,i need igcse o625
These are edexcel papers, if u need any other papers please check other threads. Oh and in the forum list check the threads in that are there in the seperate topics of your examining bodies.
Hope i helped :) :)