• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 IB Past Papers

Reaction score
I have Chem V3, Biology, Economics QBs
All of May 2012/2011/2010/well alot of Chem HL papers and markschemes
French B papers
HL english paper 2 prompts

I'm asking for a trade for HL chemistry 2012 november papers. Paper 2 mostly asap, by monday evening
Email me or reply: [email protected]

Reaction score
If anyone has Bio HL and chemistry HL for november 2012 could you email them to me at [email protected]? I have all may 2012 papers for chemistry, biology, math SL and HL, and more. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi chinyot! I don't have any Nov 2012 papers to exchange :( But I am in desperate need of the Nov 2012 Math HL Papers (Especially Paper 3s). Could you send them to me at [email protected]? I have questionbanks and other past papers if you are interested.
Hey Zokrat, I now urgently need Nov 2012 Math HL papers. May you please send them to [email protected] or to [email protected] by Wednesday? Thanks in advance, and I have other 2011 and 2012 May papers to share with you.

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I really need the Maths SL and Bio HL November 2012 papers. If anyone could send them to me to [email protected], I'd be really grateful!!
I can send any previous exams, which I know isn't that hard to find... lol

Reaction score
Does anyone have MS for May 2012 (Math Studies, Math HL P3, Chem SL, Bio, Eco)?
I have the Papers and QB (1st, 2nd, 3rd) to swap.

Thanks in advanced.

I have the may 2012 MS for Bio HL if that's still of any use... Do you have the November 2012 for Bio HL and Maths SL? I'd be most happy to exchange! My email is [email protected]

Reaction score
Hey,
Could I please get 2012 (Nov or May, both if possible!) papers of Econ HL, Biology HL, and Chem SL?

Most important are the Econ HL papers!
Please please please mail them to me if you have them!
I shall be forever indebted to you.

Email ID: [email protected]

Thank you!

Reaction score
Hey there!

Could anyone possibly send me Nov 2012 paper for Mathematics SL (in particular Paper 1)?
This is really urgent, and I would be really glad, if someone helped me out.

My email: [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
Hey,
Would anybody be willing to send me the Nov 2012 paper for Mathematics SL as well? I'd greatly appreciate it and I'd try to contribute back to the community in the future.

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have all the papers for 2012 November and May examination papers except for November 2012 PHYSICS SL and BIOLOGY HL papers.

If you could provide me either Physics SL or Biology HL for 2012 November (please not May), then I am willing to provide whatever paper you need except for Geology (which I don't have and don't really need).

Please send it to [email protected]

I would really appreciate it!