• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2012 IB Past Papers

Reaction score
Hello,
Could you help me sending may 2012 pastpapers for Math standard level, physics SL, Psycholoy HL and Geography HL??
I need them asap. My email: [email protected]
Thank you in advance.

Reaction score
I was not aware that the past papers were officially released!
I have my mock examinations in 15 days and I need the 2012 papers to ace them otherwise my councilor would not nominate me for a dream college I want to attend. Please I need the papers asap! I have IB material that you may need like sample Math sl portfolio (both types) and QB 3rd edition. Please I am so desperate for it. And to top it off, i need the grade because I need to obtain a scholarship otherwise no college for me because I am not finacially able to pay for it. Please: [email protected]

Reaction score
Does anyone have MS for May 2012 (Math Studies, Math HL P3, Chem SL, Bio, Eco)?
I have the Papers and QB (1st, 2nd, 3rd) to swap.

Thanks in advanced.
Can you please send me the past papers from 2012, please

Reaction score
I was not aware that the past papers were officially released!
I have my mock examinations in 15 days and I need the 2012 papers to ace them otherwise my councilor would not nominate me for a dream college I want to attend. Please I need the papers asap! I have IB material that you may need like sample Math sl portfolio (both types) and QB 3rd edition. Please I am so desperate for it. And to top it off, i need the grade because I need to obtain a scholarship otherwise no college for me because I am not finacially able to pay for it. Please: [email protected]
Sorry dude I don't have them yet

Reaction score
can you please send me MAY 2012 Past papers for:
-English Lit and language HL
-Econ HL
-Bio SL
-Math SL
-Span SL
-History HL

Please, it would be great if you can send them as soon as possible to: [email protected]

Thank you!!!!

Reaction score
Hello :)
If anyone can send me may 2012 paper for HL Physics SL Maths and SL Business and management, I'd be very very grateful!
Thank you in advance.
[email protected]
Sorry I don't have anything to offer in return :/

Reaction score
Could I have any of which you have ?
-Geography HL
-Chemistry HL
-Biology HL
-Maths SL
Thank you in advance! :D

Reaction score
ANYONE! I need HL physics, frenchB and econ and SL maths and EnglishA