• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

2011 IB Past Papers

Reaction score
Can some please send me Physics and Chemistry 2011 May. And if they have 2011 November please. with markschemes. please
urgent.
my email is [email protected]

and if you have specific papers you want i am willing to trade mine. with Physics (HL and SL) with markschemes and Chemistry (SL) 2011 with markschemes.
which papers are you willing to trade with??

Reaction score
he
Hey there,
Do you have any of the History HL May 2011 papers? Like Paper 2? With markscheme?? I really need it could u email to me my email is : [email protected]
Thanks! and um, I'll look out for the may papers for you, and let u noe if i find any
greatly appreciated if you could email me any history HL papers may 2011 w/ marckshemes if u can
hey
do any of you have any of the history papers with mark scheme?? please please please send them to me if you do at [email protected]
thank you in advance !!!!

Reaction score
Does anyone have the 2011 English A1 SL (paper 1), Economics HL, Maths SL, Biology HL, Chemistry HL papers? IF so can you please please PLEASE send it to [email protected].
REALLY can't express how thankful Ii am.
THANKKKKKYOUUUUU

Vio

Reaction score
DOES ANYONE HAVE BIOLOGY SL 2011 MAY PLEASE ! ? send via email [email protected] my name is Violeta Mollova from La Quinta CA if anyonecan contact me on FB and tell me if they ave them

Reaction score
Hii ,

COuld anyone send pastpapers of 2011 for math physics chemistry and CS ?
It would be highly appreciated :D

Reaction score
Hey!

Could anyone send me some 2011/2012 (May/November) IB Past Papers for SL Physics, SL Mathematics and HL Chemistry? I would really appreciate any help! My e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks very much in advance!